MrRant

Oh...My...God...

In the next 3 months I have the opportunity to see the following comics:

Eddie Izzard

Andrew Dice Clay

Jeff Foxworthy

Jerry Seinfeld

Bill Maher

George Carlin - I've seen him twice but it's always good.

Heaven~!

Is Seinfeld any good anymore? I remember back in his heyday he was hysterical, but I'm not so sure about now. Carlin is always a riot, despite the fact that sometimes I find myself being the type of person that he's complaining about.

Bill Maher is the political correct guy? If so then you must heckle him by randomly shouting out the B movies that he was in such as Pizza Boy.

Your lucky the only comics that come to town are on the low end like Kid from Kid N Play. And they have the shows at Apple Bees of all places!

Jeff Foxworthy?  I didn't know he still did stand up.  Does he actually have any new jokes?

You might be a redneck if you can remember when Spike tv was The Nashville Network.

Jeff Foxworthy?  I didn't know he still did stand up.  Does he actually have any new jokes?

You might be a redneck if you can remember when Spike tv was The Nashville Network.

Uh....is that his only new joke? Because if he only has ONE new joke then that's pretty bad, and, I really didn't find that funny at all....Anything with Rednecks and TNN is so overused.....Oh, I mean Spike TV! :D

You'd have to pay me to go see any of those comics.

Yes, even Izzard.

You are.... slamming.... George Carlin?

WTF is the matter with you?

I got to see Seinfeld live when he came to our city back in December of 2001 and he's still funny. As most of you know, he's not using any of his old material, so it's most likely going to be 100% new to anyone who catches one of his new sets. That's not to say that he's not still funny, because he is. Some of the new stuff is a little forgettable, but that could just be because I've only heard it once or twice, aside from his older material, which I've heard countless times. Regardless, I'd say go see him because he's a great live act. He was very sharp during the Q & A portion of the show, during which, only the drunks seemed to get called on and he responded quickly to asinine questions that had nothing at all to do with him or anything connected to him.

SAVED BY THE BELL'S "SCREECH" Dustin Diamond (that's how the ad in the paper advertised him) was in town here awhile ago for his stand up act, and I regret not going.

Screech was in my town last week!

As corny as the humor on Saved By the Bell often was, I always thought Screech was the one character who actually showed a sense of comedic talent throughout the years. His standup doesn't seem too bad (from the 30 seconds of it I've seen).

Yes, Screech was hilarious on the show. Even more hilarious is that after all those years playing a geek, he shows up on Celebrity Boxing with a goatee and thinks he's hardfuckingcore.

And Foxworthy's entire routine consisted of Redneck jokes. I don't think he has other material...does anyone else remember his sitcom?

Guest MissMattitude
I am going to see Bottom live (British Comedy).

They're doing a new Bottom show? If it's better than 2001, it's gotta be good.

Yeah, it's 27th, 28th and 29th November in London.

They're selling tickets on Ticketmaster.

Me and my mate are going on the 29th :D can't wait.

Guest JMA

Carlin is great. I've seen him on TV and read some of one of his books. I've never been to see him live, though.