TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

17 year old doesn't get free doughnut, thows a fit

An Erie teen who made a boisterous demand for a second free doughnut got instead a citation for disorderly conduct.

The 17-year-old had received and eaten a free doughnut from Krispy Kreme, 7501 Peach St., about 7:30 p.m. Sunday.

The teenager stepped back into line and asked for another free doughnut, reported Pennsylvania State Police at Lawrence Park. When a Krispy Kreme employee refused to give him one, the boy left.

The teen returned a short time later with a McDonald's bag covering his head, with eyeholes torn out so he could see. He stepped back into line and asked for a free doughnut. When he was refused again, the teen fell to the floor, flailed his arms and legs, and demanded a free doughnut.

The part where he returns with a McDonald's bag on his head is classic, and the visual of a 17 year old with a McDonalds bag on his head laying in the floor and throwing a fit like a 5 year old is hillarious.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

but why the McDonald's bag? If he was going for humor he wouldn't have had the fit.

You know, I've always been a pretty anti-abortion guy. But if it can prevent specimens like this from ever walking the earth, then I may just have to change my mind on the whole thing.

Loser.

While it's funny to read, I think I would have had to hit him when he came back again.

Too many teens today do stupid shit to amuse themselves and get a laugh out of others.

It all goes back to my theory that they drug Krispie Kreme Donuts. This kid was simply a victim of withdrawel. He needed his fix.

IMO...Krispy Kreme's aren't any better than any other donut chain.

You've never had one of their doughnuts right out of the oven, have you?

If I was the employee I would have given him a free dozen glazed donuts just for providing me with probably the funniest moment in at least a month or so.

I have a short fuse against teens that can't at least show a shred of dignity. If I had already received my donut but hadn't eaten it, I would've decked him in the face with it during the temper tantrum and yelled "There's your fucking donut!" Probably would've kicked him in the nuts in a morbid attempt to sterilize him as well. I get my shits and giggles off causing bodily harm to jackasses, disturbing as that is.

Guest Vitamin X

You know that's rather upsetting considering that behavior is almost kind of condoned at Blockbuster. If someone did a similar stunt to avoid late fees, we'd just credit it off because it's not worth calling the police over or getting talked to by higher-ups. Unless it's blatantly obvious they're late.

Guest BobbyWhioux
You know that's rather upsetting considering that behavior is almost kind of condoned at Blockbuster. If someone did a similar stunt to avoid late fees, we'd just credit it off because it's not worth calling the police over or getting talked to by higher-ups. Unless it's blatantly obvious they're late.

Exactly.

People pull comparable crap at Starbucks, too. And we're still supposed to smile and be nice to these people (company "we're the NICE corporation" policy...urgghhh).

The worst part is the more you let people get away with that crap, the more they do it.

KKKtookmybabyaway, CED Ordonez: I'd like to have more enforcer customers like you guys. :D

You know that's rather upsetting considering that behavior is almost kind of condoned at Blockbuster.

What I think is funny is how when someone is under the influence of drugs/booze and is causing a scene, their buddies try to get them out of trouble by saying something like, "he's only doing this because he's drunk."

What kind of excuse is that?!

At this one place I worked at years ago, some little college-sh*t was kicking (and I mean KICKING) a video game machine at the place I was working at. When I asked him to stop and leave the store he pretty much told me to go "f" myself. So then I called the cops and got him arrested. His one buddy used the excuse I mentioned above, and then I laughed at his face as his friend went into the back of a po-po car -- turns out he was underage and had some drugs on him as well...

When he was refused again, the teen fell to the floor, flailed his arms and legs

Ah, memories of WWE's Christian. :D

But seriously, this whole incident is so Johnny Knoxvillish.

Guest wrestlingbs

I can see how people could think this is funny, and I know friends do stupid stuff...

But I absolutely HATE people like this. I've worked in retail and I'll tell you while it may seem funny to the guy doing it it's a pain in the ass for those working there. How do you think the other customers feel? Some may think it's funny but a good portion will probably get pissed off. If I was working there I would have punched the bag-wearing bastard in the face.

But then again he'd probably sue us.

Guest Anglesault

I would have dumped my coffee on his face and claimed that his flailing caused it.