TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

8/27 Diatribe is up...

Guest JacK

Wow, that show sounded kickass, and next weeks sounds even; uh, kick-ass-er! Pity I don't get to see it.

And from the start of the diatribe, I had noticed, when I first started reading your TNA recaps, I thought you absolutely hated TNA from your low star ratings, but then, I guess your just a hard man to impress.

Way 2 go, get it online just as I check the site, pure GOLD!

Guest nikowwf

In general, is it just me or has TNA just kicked ten different kinds of ass the last few weeks.

niko

Vince Russo must have had a stick shoved up his ass by Jerry Jarrett. I think that the whole Russo/Jarrett booking thing works well.

Vince Russo is doing wonders with TNA. I think he has seen the error of his ways. He still actually does include FAR too much screwjob stuff but the wrestling is amazing so far. I never thought I would say it ... but well done Russo, you may well be providing the top competition untill Ring of Honor gets a TV deal.

Guest Coffey

Why don't they just give Raven the fucking belt already? I'm getting tired of waiting for him to win it. Two times now I've felt let down because Raven loses the title match.

Raven is EASILY the most over guy in the company and the fans wanna see him win the belt, but he seems to go even MORE over with every time he fails ! TNA sees this and keep the title from him. Don't be surprised if he beats Styles cleanly in the centre of the ring soon.

Why don't they just give Raven the fucking belt already? I'm getting tired of waiting for him to win it. Two times now I've felt let down because Raven loses the title match.

This wasn't as bad as the Jarrett debacle where Raven looked like a bitch.

TNA crowd keeps getting behind Raven because he keeps getting his ass kicked and keeps coming back for more.

He protects his friends at every opportunity, fights anyone no matter and uses his intelligence to try and get the upper hand.

They could've give Raven the title while he was feuding with the Church. You blow that feud off first and then give him the contendership again while in the meantime AJ feuds with Jarrett and Sting.

Then Raven and AJ can feud and blow it off however. THAT'S when Raven wins gold

Alright with **** for the US Title already. Looking back on it, I admit that I overrated it...

I'm not going to live that down, am I?

Dames

For all the people who say I constantly bash Russo, if he is indeed the main writer for the past few shows, then he gets my huge props. I agree that the screwjob finishes are still plentiful but most of them are working. The feuds are hot, the matches are given time to develop. Whatever commitee or formula they've got they need to continue.