TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BifEverchad

Wrestling's biggest FLUCK UPS1

Guest Dmann2000

Or Sid in response to Bret after his profanity-tirade on 3-17-97 RAW

"I don't know shit boy!"

Guest EternallyLazy

Mean Gene at a summerslam (cant remember which one) when the SummerSlam sign behind him fell and you can hear vince in the background say "niiiice mooove" and Gene respond with "oh fuck it!"

Guest EternallyLazy
^Wasn't Mene Gene saying that because Hogan was screaming his lungs out during a promo and no one could hear or see Mean Gene?

no I dont think so. I remember Gene rambling on, hyping up the Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude match I think, and you can actually hear the sign falling (I've never seen it, but I've heard the sound clip) and Vince sarcastically saying "nice move" and Gene dropping the F bomb, which is even funnier considering it was live and this was back when the WWF was family friendly and directed to kids

Savage accidently eliminating himself from the 92 Rumble and the subsequent attempts by Monsoon and Heenan to make it seem like he can still go back in.

Did i miss this? What happened?

After Savage eliminated Jake the Snake, he leapt over the top rope to continue beating on him and accidently eliminated himself in the process.

After he gets back in the ring, Monsoon and Heenan start claiming that you aren't allowed to eliminate yourself from the rumble, which is why Savage is still in the match.

Oh, i do know what you mean, i always thought that was a planned spot.

^Wasn't Mene Gene saying that because Hogan was screaming his lungs out during a promo and no one could hear or see Mean Gene?

no I dont think so. I remember Gene rambling on, hyping up the Ultimate Warrior vs. Rick Rude match I think, and you can actually hear the sign falling (I've never seen it, but I've heard the sound clip) and Vince sarcastically saying "nice move" and Gene dropping the F bomb, which is even funnier considering it was live and this was back when the WWF was family friendly and directed to kids

That's very funny. I had it on video tape but the tape was destroyed in the great WWF tape fire of '78. Either that, or my VCR ate it.

Jericho spitting out a blood capsule in clear view of the cameras and then getting an "Oh shit, I'm in trouble" look on his face comes to mind.

Bros of Destruction vs Kronik, Unforgiven 2001. Undertaker. Clarke. The phantom knee-strike of death. Those who have seen it cannot deny the hilarity.

Guest EternallyLazy
I never saw that match!

I have it and it's truly a beautiful wrestlecraptastic match... if you haven't seen it, I recommend hunting it down because up until the Gayda debacle, it was quite possibly the worst match I had ever seen... possibly topped only by Ultimate Warrior vs. Hogan at Halloween Havoc

Guest Anglesault
Bros of Destruction vs Kronik, Unforgiven 2001. Undertaker. Clarke. The phantom knee-strike of death. Those who have seen it cannot deny the hilarity.

I have it on DVD. When the match is it?

Guest Anglesault
And then next month they paid homage to the match with Test v. Kane.

When Stacy vs. Torrie outclasses you in every way possible, it's time to hang 'em up.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Test getting stuck in the ropes at WM 17.

Now for some Bret Hart WCW promos:

Sid, you big, stupid dummy!

Terry Funk... You're stupid... and old. And nobody likes you cause you're stupid and old.

Guest I Fear Hogans Air Guitair

Ah Memories from Gene's fuck it to Gayda Selling A bulldog that didn't connect didn't she fall backwards. But my favorite would have to be Viscera falling on his ass while trying to make the save It's Gold Jerry Gold.

Now for some Bret Hart WCW promos:

Sid, you big, stupid dummy!

Terry Funk... You're stupid... and old. And nobody likes you cause you're stupid and old.

Now those were gold.

After he gets back in the ring, Monsoon and Heenan start claiming that you aren't allowed to eliminate yourself from the rumble, which is why Savage is still in the match.

Didn't Mr. Perfect (R.I.P.) eliminate himself from the 1990 Royal Rumble though?

Didn't Mr. Perfect (R.I.P.) eliminate himself from the 1990 Royal Rumble though?

That rule seems to change year by year.

As much as that was funny....Eddy falling out of the ring for no reason is funnier.

I consider that whole sequene one giant fuck-up. From Test not being able to go over the top rope withouf getting caught, to Saturn pounding Test for about 2 minutes while the ref tries to get him undone, to Eddie getting the "Oh my god this is embarassing" look and reluctantly helping out, to falling on his ass and 67,000+ laughing at him. Even though it took about 3 minutes on camera, it must have felt like 2 hours for everyone involved.

Just about everytime there was a Chris Jericho Vs Chris Benoit, JR screwed up their names.

Vince McMahon almost getting decapitated by the bottom rope when Chyna threw him over the top.

Summerslam 96, HBk throwing a hissy fit and screaming at Vader "YOU MOVED!"

Pillman jumping on Heenan's back during Nitro and Heenan thinking it was a fan "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

How about when Lillian Garcia was announcing the names for the WWF/WCW v. ECW 20 man tag on Raw, kept fucking up, and eventually decided to give up halfway through.

Gold.