TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BifEverchad

Wrestling's biggest FLUCK UPS1

I forget what show it was, but it was an ECW PPV where Tommy Dreamer is getting beat on by Rhino and Steve Corino (I think). Raven tries to run in, but doesn't shoot between the bottom and middle ropes correctly and gets tangled up in them.

ECW's Anarchy Rulz '99 in Chicago. I was there live. It was pretty funny.

What was even funnier was the crowd booing local shock jock Mancow Muller out of the building after he came out to congratulate Raven.

-Ben

Guest Choken One
Survivor Series 2002:

Rico: "C'Mon Jeff God Damnit~!!!"

later that night

Steiner: "Give me the Fucking Mic!!"

I'm pretty sure that "Come on Jeff Goddammit" happened on a RAW.

How was Steiner saying "Gimme the Fucking Mic"

a Fluck up?

Wasn't that his character? A out of control free agent loose cannon?

^^^^

It was on Survivor series.  I have it taped somewhere from the first showing of the PPV

EDIT: I remember now. I was watching Survivor Series on scramblevision and that's how I remember seeing it.

Was just chatting a little with Rico (who dutifully supplied me with the HHHonk clip) and I recalled another moment I think hasn't come up yet. Anyone remember an instance in which Rock was fighting someone outside the ring. Rock has his mouth opened...just as a female sounding shriek is audible?

So nobody wants to tell me when the Jericho vs Blood Capsule moment was?

The Jericho Blood Capsule moment happened in July 2000 at the prime of the build-up towards HHH vs. Jericho at Fully Loaded 2000. It was the episode of Raw where Jericho tricked DX into thinking he'd appear at the entrance ramp, but later, in a Jericho match, HHH and DX ran in to beat the snot out of him. The blood capsule botch happened during the beatdown, IIRC.

Was just chatting a little with Rico (who dutifully supplied me with the HHHonk clip) and I recalled another moment I think hasn't come up yet. Anyone remember an instance in which Rock was fighting someone outside the ring. Rock has his mouth opened...just as a female sounding shriek is audible?

Another one...this one from Nitro. Anyone remember when Mike Tenay was interviewing someone in a car or what have you, and then you hear a sound not unlike flatulence?

Survivor Series 2002:

Rico: "C'Mon Jeff God Damnit~!!!"

later that night

Steiner: "Give me the Fucking Mic!!"

I'm pretty sure that "Come on Jeff Goddammit" happened on a RAW.

How was Steiner saying "Gimme the Fucking Mic"

a Fluck up?

Wasn't that his character? A out of control free agent loose cannon?

No, i have the clip of it happening on my PC, and it's definately SS.

I forget what show it was, but it was an ECW PPV where Tommy Dreamer is getting beat on by Rhino and Steve Corino (I think). Raven tries to run in, but doesn't shoot between the bottom and middle ropes correctly and gets tangled up in them.

ECW's Anarchy Rulz '99 in Chicago. I was there live. It was pretty funny.

What was even funnier was the crowd booing local shock jock Mancow Muller out of the building after he came out to congratulate Raven.

-Ben

I remember that, too. Someone even pelted that asshole with a soda, and he played it off like he was some sort of bad ass. What a tool.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned WrestleMania VIII, where Papa Shango is about 30 seconds late in making the save for Sid against Hogan, thus requiring Sid to kick out of Hogan's legdrop and then having to improvise a spot involving Harvey Wippleman, before Shago FINALLY arrives.

Also Rick Steiner's bulldog on Buff Bagwell, the Tank Abbott/ Big Al skins on a pole match and WCW pushing the wrong American Male should all be mentioned

I don't know if this was a screw up up or not, but I remember at a recent WCW PPV when Scott Hall had a pin on Sting, the referee slamed his hand down once, and then started to count a fall, getting to two before Hall kicked out.

Guest jm29195
I don't know if this was a screw up up or not, but I remember at a recent WCW PPV when Scott Hall had a pin on Sting, the referee slamed his hand down once, and then started to count a fall, getting to two before Hall kicked out.

Rcent wcw ppv???

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but the hardyz whiffed dropkick spot at the royal rumble with Matt selling huge for a move the obviously made no contact at all...

The Rock/Angle misqued ref count at the No Way Out 2001 Championship match

Bubba Dudley attempting to set up Lance Storm for a back suplex off the top at Unforgiven 2002 and dropping him square on his head- has been edite out of the commercial dvd release...

I remember on a Heat before some PPV (it was live), "Camera 6" back then showed the Rock coming around a corner in a hallway in the back of the arena, the Rock saw that the camera was there and immediately did a 180 around.

Later on the same Heat, the Rock "arrived" to the arena.

I remember that, too. Someone even pelted that asshole with a soda, and he played it off like he was some sort of bad ass. What a tool.

I still don't understand why ECW let Mancow and his two buddies even come out. Nobody outside of the Chicago area (and the few cities that his show is syndicated in) would've gotten the point.

Besides, I don't even think Mancow had even watched a minute of ECW programming before he became friends with Raven right after he left WCW.

-Ben

Goldberg's SS slip:

goldberg.gif

Yeah, it got edited out of the DVD along with Kane's.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I remember an episode of Nitro where the Cat was backstage talking and had an obviously empty plastic cup and kept pretending to drink out of it.

"Oh, TAG!"

Guest anikolas

Sid to Stevie Ray (Who's on Commentary):

"MAMA SAYS IT BEEZ THAT WAY, SOMETIMES!"

Made no sense at all, but all three commentators were laughing their heads off, and Stevie Ray basically was laughing so hard that he couldn't talk for quite a bit.

I remember an episode of Nitro where the Cat was backstage talking and had an obviously empty plastic cup and kept pretending to drink out of it.

"Oh, TAG!"

Just like at Judgment Day. Bischoff and Austin in the skybox, Bischoff asks for the lady to pour him a drink, she stands beside him ON SCREEN and hold the beer and cup beside each other, then hands it to Bischoff and he "drinks".

Hi-larious.

So you gonna suck my dick or what?

Could I get the story behind this?

:lol:

Guest TripleHater

@No Way Out 2003 Michael Cole said ROCK was a "6 TIME WWE CHAMPION".

@No Way Out 2003 Steiner tripped when he went to go kick hhh's ankle,He fell right on his ass.

@BackLash 2003 Shelton tangled up the Mic in between the Kurt Angle Photo.

@No Way Out 2003 When Flair was saying "COME ON"(To Batista/ORTON,Which Was Behind The Curtains)

They took like 5 seconds to finally come.

@One of the Raw's this Year Y2J felled to his knees before austin even touched his neck.

@One of the Velocity this year Kidman botched the Shooting Star Press by lading on some indy wrestler face.

@No Way Out 2003 You can hear the rock say "eh come on" to the REF because the rock said "eh" but the REF didn't get up.

@A August RAW austin said "you bitching about not getting a I.C. title shot at summerslam" to Christian.Actually

Christian was already I.C. Champ and He was bitching about not being on the "card".

Guest TheGame2705

Fully Loaded 00 where Rikishi is getting out of the door of the cage, Tazz clocks him with the camera and proceeds to almost trip several times over the camera cables.

Anyone remember an instance in which Rock was fighting someone outside the ring. Rock has his mouth opened...just as a female sounding shriek is audible?

Right when I started watching. It was before 1996 December IYH: It's Time. Bulldog took on Rocky they fought outside then Austin came in and started beating up Bulldog. I think it was Rocky who just started shrieking and moaning on high like a girl.

Both of these were in late(?) 2001, I believe:

Taker(during the Alliance angle) has Test up for the Last Ride and almost falls over when he gets him up. I thought Test was a goner when they got next to the ropes before Taker finally balanced himself.

Taker(post-KMA heel turn) has Rock up and just like the Test situation, almost loses his grip while Rock holds on for dear life.

Now an HHH one:

The SUPER SAFE PEDIGREE OF DEATH~!(the name should say it all) from the heel turn last year.