Underworld: When the battle begins

Who do you think will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Vampires
    • Werewolves

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

The X-Men!

Oh, I got the wrong movie too! Damn stolen catchphrases!

Vampires all the way!

Guest El Satanico
my least liked horror-monster.

You like the Creature from the Black Lagoon more than werewolves?

werewolves!

there wolves

Guest El Satanico
I'll choose the red pill.

Oops. Wrong movie. I wonder what confused me on that one?

The stupidity of the "omg leather and wire fu fights omg Matrix ripoff" syndrome.

That's what caused your "confusion"

I gotta go with the werewolves, only because I am sick to death of the whole "vampires as a tragic / romantic archtype" thing. Perhaps I just can't see mass murderers in the same light as others.

Guest Goodear

I'm with you Grand Slam, I always found werewolves to be a bit more tragic myself since they generally couldn't control their problem but would revert back to a person that felt bad about the whole situation. While Vampires on the other hand were all evil all the time for the most part.

Personally I think both mythologies get weakened considerably when they try to make them 'more modern' by allowing the creatures more control over their own actions. When Vampires can eat rats instead of people and Werewolves can control themselves when the moon is full it sort of takes the mystique out of it for me.

Guest El Satanico
Personally I think both mythologies get weakened considerably when they try to make them 'more modern' by allowing the creatures more control over their own actions.  When Vampires can eat rats instead of people

Nosferatu often fed on rats, so it's not a "modernized vampire" thing.

Of course Nosferatu didn't have much choice up in his isolated castle, but vampires have never really needed to drink human blood. The evil ones who are featured in most movies about vampires, just choose to do it.

I like the classic victorian monster vampire, but I also like the newer more realistic vampire.

Guest EQ
Seriously though, who else is looking forward to this movie, besides me?

*raises hand*

I forget what movie I was watching when I first saw the trailer, but I looked over to whoever was next to me (I forgot who I went to see whatever movie that was with) and I said: "we're going to see this"

I think I also got this trailer when I went to see FvJ, and I remember I was there with my cousin who also wants to see it.