TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lando Griffin

The Joe Schmo Show

Oh dear god....I was going nuts! Dr. Pat was about to say who she voted for. I was wondering...is it Matt? Or is it going to be Brian so we can have a 3-way tie? But then THEY CUT HER OFF!

I fucking flipped! I was like "NO! WHY!? WHAT!? 2 FUCKING WEEKS! HOW WILL I LIVE!!?!?!?!?!" Oh man I want to know.

They said to watch the last 15 minutes in 2 weeks. I think that is when all is revealed to him and they show him how they did it.

I still think they're going to go...

"Oh guess what...Matt is an actor....Joe Schmo is America! HAHAHAHA!"

If Matt was in on it . . . give him an Emmy!

I thought it was a little more obvious that the teaser's trying to lead us to believe that Matt legit flips out and goes on a killing spree or something, when, in "reality", or whatever this is, Matt flips out as part of the act, and right when he gets to the brink of killing, he yells out "Surprise, I was in on it!" or something.

Dr. Pat: I vote HUTCH~! You get the 100 grand! Now pay up my 25 grand.

It could happen...

Seriously though, 2 weeks!?! Argh! I'll go insane waiting for it.

Guest Gatornibs

Did anyone see Dr. Pat's face when Hutch said "There's a little bit of Hutch in everybody?" She smiled, obviously referring to the wild "sex" they partaked in. HAHAHA

Prediction. Hutch wins, it's revealed to Matt, but Matt gets the money anyway or the option to keep that house.

All I know if I was Matt and I was lied too like that. I'd take the money and walk off that Mother Fucker pissed as hell. The real twist would be if he didn't get anything :)

More than likely he'll get the dough, the prizes, and the house. Just like everyone else is predicting.

Great episode. I'm glad it wasn't the last one yet I wanted to see the ending so bad. Ashleigh playing the bitch role and wearing that sundress=goddess. The Hutch is a freaking legend and made every show. I loved everytime Matt almost caught on and the production crew moaned. If Matt is indeed on it, I bet that the other cast isn't, making them the Schmos.

Guest TheArchiteck
biggest swerve would be if Matt was in on it all along

A lot of people have been calling that, but I don't think thats the way they're gonna end it for some reason.

They'll just be like, "anyways...it was all a big hoax", and his eyes will pop out of his head (as usual) and he'll laugh and we'll all have a big larf.

Hardy-Har-Har-Har...

:lol: :lol:

Spike TV will be doing an all day Joe Schmo marathon on 10/26. Sunday Night Heat is scheduled to air at 7pm on Saturday that weekend.

JOE SCHMO MARATHON!!!!

October 26th everybody!

Get the VCRs ready...

Spike TV will be doing an all day Joe Schmo marathon on 10/26. Sunday Night Heat is scheduled to air at 7pm on Saturday that weekend.

JOE SCHMO MARATHON!!!!

October 26th everybody!

Get the VCRs ready...

Oh. Fuck. Yeah.

JOE SCHMO MARATHON!!!!

October 26th everybody!

Get the VCRs ready...

Oh. Fuck. Yeah.

*high five*

JOE SCHMO MARATHON!!!!

October 26th everybody!

Get the VCRs ready...

Oh. Fuck. Yeah.

*high five*

*high fives back*

In all seriousness though, I'm so fucking glad. Now I can get them all taped, including the opener, which I missed.

In all seriousness though, I'm so fucking glad. Now I can get them all taped, including the opener, which I missed.

Me too man.

Should be sweet.

How many shows were there all together now?