TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

Bill Banks, the video game

Some news and notes from the TNA lockerroom…

Bill Banks, who only recently joined the NWA:TNA production team, is getting universal praise for his work.

One thing he has done is tape vignettes with interviews directly after matches on PPV. This has been viewed as a huge positive, as the interviews are better with the match and character still active in the mind of the wrestler as the segments are shot.

TNA is hopeful to announce a video game deal in the next few weeks.

credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

I think if a game is made, it wont see the light of day.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

TNA video game...WOOO!!!!

Maybe it will be as good as LoW 2 (thats a good thing)

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Once that game comes out, I'm having AMW vs. Styles/Lynn which will be the best tag match in video game history.

I heard somewhere that a deal was struck up between TNA and EA Sports. If that's true, then fuck Def Jam 2. I want TNA!

Either way, I hope a TNA game comes into fruition, because having LowKi kicking the hell out of ANYBODY at your command will own all.

Copied this from some old web page, not sure if its the same guy or not:

"The Powers That Be" are the collective name for Vince Russo, Ed Ferrera and Bill Banks, the creative team signed away from the WWF to replace the departing Eric Bischoff. In storyline terms, it mainly refers to ringleader and meglomaniacal head booker Vince Russo, who is only seen from the side as a menacing arm and a New York accent.

Essentially, Vince Russo was given the reins of the WWF in May of 1997 after being the editor of the WWF magazine for a few years previous. He had been sitting in on booking meetings and progressively adding ideas, until finally the job was his entirely. Ed Ferrera was added in 1998 as a writing partner, and Bill Banks went with them as an associate when they left, although he had no significant input in the WWF during that period. Russo & Ferrera functioned as a team from 1997-1999.

This topic title reads like "Bill Banks:The Video Game". I was like "Who would give a shit?"

Comedy out of the way though, hopefully the game deal goes through.

If Bill Banks worked for WWE though it would be no joke. He'd fit right in with the cast of characters like Coach, JR, Bischoff, Shane, etc. Who gives a shit exactly...