TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PLAGIARISM!

Favourite bands and songs

I'm not ashamed of anything, but some of the stuff I like is pure cheese and I only like it when 'm drunk, dancing to it. The biggest example at the moment is 'Gay Bar' by Electric Six. I think 'Danger! High Voltage ' was a good pop song, and I like this one too. It is, however, crap that exposes them, like everything else they've done. But the moment I listen to it, I don't care.

Another one is 'Cigarettes and Alcohol' by Oasis. I've never given a shit about anything they've ever done, but when that intro hits, I'm happy, and nevermind why.

No doubt KISS will crop up and spark a debate. I accept responsibility for this.

I've actually found myself bobbing my head to the White Stripes more than I actually should. I know that they're nothing special and got famous more on concept than content, but some of their stuff is damn catchy, dammit.

Aside from that... I like Alanis Morrisette. *runs*

I know. I like the band, okay? I actually thought most people didn't like them. Maybe the best way to describe them would be 'a band that I like, but most others don't', rather than 'a band I like that sucks.'

Guest stardust
Matchbox Twenty.

:angry:

matchbox twenty does not suck!

That being said, yeah, I know, they get shit on sometimes (actually, a lot of the time). *sigh* Still, I say to anyone who thinks they suck...go to one of their live shows...a friend of mine went to one with me, and he didn't really like them that much. The next day he went out and bought both of their CDs (this was before they released their third CD) and asked me for months afterward when we were going to go see them again. So there. *sticks out tongue*

As for me...sadly enough, Limp Bizkit is one of my guilty pleasures. *shrug*

Guest stardust

Ah, gotcha. And I wasn't exactly ticked off about that, trust me, I realize how much flak matchbox twenty gets (unfortunately, because, IMO, Rob Thomas is an amazing song writer lyrically). *shrug* No worries. :)

Limp Bizkit

"Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior

As much I hate the "Dirty South" and the "Bling-Bling" rappers, I will admit there are some of those type of songs that I like such as:

-"We Gonna Make It" by Jadakiss featuring Styles P.

-"Way of Life" by The Cash Money Millionaires

-"Right Thurr" by Chingy

-"#1" by Nelly

-"Ride Wit Me" by Nelly

I also like some of Puff Daddy's songs, just his stuff right after Notorious B.I.G.'s death back in 1998/1999, and I LOVE Chumbawamba's "Tubthumping" and Snow's "Informer" and "The Plumb Song".

And you can also count The New Radicals "Get What You Give" which has become my all-time favorite song.

Guns N Roses Coma

:huh:

That is arguably the greatest GNR song ever written, a nightmarish insight into the world of drug abuse and the horrific consequences that follow.

No, I'm not a GNR elitest at all.

/sarcasim

But bps, that song is fucking brilliant.

UYI

Guest BAR

'Come Out And Play' by the Offspring. I used to have a fucking obsession with that song. Thank's Raven!

Elton John

Three Dog Night

Flock Of Seaguls

Dio

What the motherfucking fuck?! Dio does not in any way, shape, or form suck.

Some of Def Leppard's stuff is catchy, but I don't want to like them.