TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Korrosive

Fire the Frenchies now

That was a little more than merely blowing a spot. They could have fucked up Spike legit. That was very careless.

Fire them? I dunno. Maybe take the title off them & keep them off TV for a bit, and definitely have Vince chew them out.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

No one complained when Styles nearly broke Frankie Kazarians neck with the Styles Clash in NWA.

Wait, maybe they did, I just didnt pay attention.

Messed up Spots happen. Its a risk they take. It only botched cause spikes foot caught the rope when they threw him over.

Spike is to slightly blame he got his feet caught...

You can't be serious. He's getting thrown over the top rope. What's he supposed to do, lift his legs up in mid-air, causing him to land on the top of his head & break his neck?

First of all.....where was all the hate when RVD almost fuckin killed HHH at Survivor Series.....Second of all botched spots happen....its part of the biz....and third of all, it was partly Spikes fault as his legs swiped the ropes and broke his momentum.

The Benoit/Sabu thing...I think Sabu was asking for it, to be honest. He could of easily landed on his upper back and be okay.

Styles/Kazarian hasn't been mentioned because the internet loves Styles & Kazarian ain't that great.

and third of all, it was partly Spikes fault as his legs swiped the ropes and broke his momentum.

Again, what was Spike to do to avoid that? He's getting thrown over the ropes, it's not like he's jumping over the ropes himself.

It looked like one of the Frenchmen was holding onto Spike's pants, because it looked like he was caught in some way as Grenier/Dupree threw him over. You coud see his head go over, but he kinda stopped in midair in a way that it looked like one of them kept the leghold on too long.

Poor description, but accurate (I hope).

The Benoit/Sabu thing...I think Sabu was asking for it, to be honest. He could of easily landed on his upper back and be okay.

Styles/Kazarian hasn't been mentioned because the internet loves Styles & Kazarian ain't that great.

And because it wasn't Styles' fault.

Kazarian didn't tuck his head properly

No one complained when Styles nearly broke Frankie Kazarians neck with the Styles Clash in NWA.

Wasn't that Kazarian's fault anyway? He's the one who didn't tuck his head.

Anyway yes, Spike got his feet caught on the ropes. But it's not like he could see in back of him and adjust, nor was he in control of that spot from the moment LR grabbed him. From that point on, this was 100% La Resistance. And as Spiff said, I'd think that swinging his legs upward WHILE LR is throwing him down, would be far worse.

Besides which, it wasn't absolutely necessary to do the spot that way anyway. LR's finisher isn't necessarily designed for the height needed to clear the ropes; it's designed for impact. I think LR were trying to do the move as they normally would, instead of adjusting. Also, there's NO WAY I'd ever entrust a spot like that to LR.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Speaking of stupid bumps, Matt hardy is lucky to be alive after doing the backwards bump off a ladder through two tables at SSlam 00.

Sure its old new,s but HOW DID HE NOT GET INJURED?! He couldnt control where he was going, and wa slucky he was in the right position in the ring and on the right part of the ladder otherwise we woulda had Matt-Omlettes.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Good God, that's a bump no one talks about and I have no idea why.

Matt was MAYBE an inch or two away from serious injury. It was insane.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Matt never gets any respect.

"WOA! Jeff missed the swanton and crashed through the table! Sweet!"

"What about Matt?"

"Oh he did something, I don't care he sucks anyway. Lord knows he's gonna get fired before Jeff"

Guest wrestlingbs

While La Resistance has more passion for the business than Jeff Hardy, They need to leave for OVW quick. Tonight is not the first night they've blown a spot.

Remind me again why they didn't lose the tag titles at SSlam?

Oh, come on - Christian deserves the credit for taking the BEST bumps in the TLC matches - every match, at least once, he'd go from the top of the ladder to the floor. No tables, no getting crotched on the ropes, just from the ladder to the floor. SICK.

And that Styles Clash was fucked up before it even started - Kazarian's head was touching the mat, and he didn't really have room to tuck, it looked like.