TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lomasmoney

Playmakers and the awesomeness of DH

The new show on ESPN Playmakers is basically a behind the scenes version of the NFL on speed. I mean like with all dramatic television, some things get exaggerated. While no one believes that an NFL running back can smoke crack 10 minutes before and game, the show has shown the lengths that athletes go to to not test positive for drugs. The best part of the show has to be DH played by Omar Gooding. It is so hard to believe that this is the same guy from Hangin With Mr Cooper but he is. He is by far the most intriguing characther on the show. What do you guys think about the man DH, will his fast living lifestyle catch him, will his posse turn their backs on him, or will he just continue to fuck up and cost the team games?

I can't stand that show. It's plausible if you believe that everyone associated with pro football is a first-division scumbag. Since I'm not willing to paint with that broad a brush, the "characters" (who are really just caricatures and stereotypes) come across as fake to me.

ESPN should just stick to airing sports games and SportsCenter.

Omar has never stopped working. He was on Hanging with Mr. Cooper, to Smart Guy, to Baby Boy, to this.

He is the ONLY thing watchable about the show. AT ALL.

ANd I hate his character, but the guy plays it well. Damn well.

is he related to Cuba? They look like brothers and all...

Yeah, their brothers.

Guess which one I think has the most talent...

hint: Its not the one with the fucking OSCAR at home.

Playmakers is Raw, so bad I want to watch, I agree can't they just take maybe one bad thing and look at other aspects. Read the Derrick Brooks article written in your own magazine ESPN, where is that character?

Guest Choken One

I know who DH is partly...

He's T.O but with a little L.T in him...

McConnell is the stereotypical White Pretty farm boy (Aikman-Warner)

Ozxyck is a mix of Zach Taylor and Romo...

The guys I can't remember the names...

At first I thought the show was going to revolve around the Backup RB...

thank god they knew DH was the STAR of that show...

I know who DH is partly...

He's T.O but with a little L.T in him...

McConnell is the stereotypical White Pretty farm boy (Aikman-Warner)

Ozxyck is a mix of Zach Taylor and Romo...

The guys I can't remember the names...

At first I thought the show was going to revolve around the Backup RB...

thank god they knew DH was the STAR of that show...

I'd go more along the lines of Shockey with ALOT of LT in him. TO aint a crack head and talks half as much as Shockey does.

Yeah, their brothers.

C'mon, Cuba was brilliant in Snow Dogs...

Yeah, their brothers.

C'mon, Cuba was brilliant in Snow Dogs...

*walks out*

This show is crap. Every bad situation/stereotype concerning pro athletes has been portrayed in just 3 weeks. ESPN sucks massive balls when it comes presenting these drama shows. They should stick to the reality stuff like The Season and leave the cheesy, low budget dramas for the Lifetime channel.

This show is crap. Every bad situation/stereotype concerning pro athletes has been portrayed in just 3 weeks. ESPN sucks massive balls when it comes presenting these drama shows. They should stick to the reality stuff like The Season and leave the cheesy, low budget dramas for the Lifetime channel.

Hey. Leave Lifetime ALONE. The produce quality television and give ex-90210 cast members a job..(and that lady from Whos the Boss).

Where else can I get my weekly fix of someone crying and falling in the fetal position inside a steamy shower...WERE DAMMIT!!!

The new show on ESPN Playmakers is basically a behind the scenes version of the NFL on speed. I mean like with all dramatic television, some things get exaggerated. While no one believes that an NFL running back can smoke crack 10 minutes before and game, the show has shown the lengths that athletes go to to not test positive for drugs. The best part of the show has to be DH played by Omar Gooding. It is so hard to believe that this is the same guy from Hangin With Mr Cooper but he is. He is by far the most intriguing characther on the show. What do you guys think about the man DH, will his fast living lifestyle catch him, will his posse turn their backs on him, or will he just continue to fuck up and cost the team games?

damn big bro, i knew you were gonna start a thread about playmakers and dh.