TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

More signings

WWE has signed Ryan Sakoda and Chris Mordetzky to new developmental contracts. The two are usuals on the California indy circuit and were given WWE tryout matches a few months back.

Credit: UPW.com

C'mon Cali folks any opinions on our two new "superstars" in the making? I hope they're young, since it does take a long time to make new stars.

Guest Palumbo the Janitor

You can't send a boy to do a man's job. Namely, cleaning up after someone apparently took a shit on the floor then vomited on it.

Expect to see Ryan Sakoda and Chris Mordetzky team up against Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak on Raw to see which team is the most generic as far as looks and wrestling go.

Guest Joe_G

Ryan must be Keiji Sakoda. He was one of the judges that Triple H recruited from the crowd for his posedown with Steiner.

Mordetzky doesn't ring a bell, tho'.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Chris just got out of UPW's school- his ring name is Big Chris, and as you can guess, is a big guy.

Guest wrestlingbs

Poor JR. It used to be that he'd only had trouble with the Hardy Boys' names. Now the entire roster is filled with generic white guys who look the same.

The sad thing is they'll look in OVW, then get called up, work WWE style, and then everyone will say they suck.

Probably. Then again I don't see anyone saying that Charlie Haas or Shelton Benjamin suck.

The sad thing is they'll look in OVW, then get called up, work WWE style, and then everyone will say they suck.

Probably. Then again I don't see anyone saying that Charlie Haas or Shelton Benjamin suck.

No, but I've seen some of Rico's OVW stuff, and he was just awesome down there. And most people who have never seen his OVW stuff says he sucks, so...

Actually, there WERE people here saying that they sucked early on.

Oh, and how many of you "Boring Generic Wrestlers" people have actually seen them wrestle other than in jobber squashes?

Guest wrestlingbs

Actually, there WERE people here saying that they sucked early on.

Oh, and how many of you "Boring Generic Wrestlers" people have actually seen them wrestle other than in jobber squashes?

That's all most of them wrestle in, boring jobber matches.

I won't deny the fact that most of these guys could be really talented, but the WWE presents them in a fashion which usually undermines that talent. Remember when Cena debuted as a smaller Brock Lesnar? Then he started the Vanilla Ice thing, and BAM, everybody saw that he could be very good on the mic. The worst victim of OVW-to-WWE wrestling is Rico, whose gay manager gimmick is still hurting him.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Keiji Sakota worked the XWF shows as Vapor, if that helps