TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

The 6 Man Tag Participants Have Been Announced

Guest Markingout

I bet it'll be short. If its not I will be happy. Lynn and Styles,now this. HAIR VS HAIR! What a night

Guest The Decadent Slacker

This should be awesome. Wish it were elimination though.

OK, I'm saying we're so close to a Shane/Hart feud right now, i can smell the Montreal finish. It's too easy for Russo to miss.

This should be awesome. Wish it were elimination though.

OK, I'm saying we're so close to a Shane/Hart feud right now, i can smell the Montreal finish. It's too easy for Russo to miss.

Yet if they did that, we'd know that they weren't as hesistant to bring back Hart as they originally said.

Guest bort

looks like a good match, it could set up ethier juvi or hart up for a title shot, juvis going to japan pretty soon though so i dont really see it being him, im hoping for a shane vs hart fued....

looks like a good match, it could set up ethier juvi or hart up for a title shot, juvis going to japan pretty soon though so i dont really see it being him, im hoping for a shane vs hart fued....

And if they don't bring Hart back that leaves...

Kaza...

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a Michael Shane vs. Teddy Hart feud just to play off the Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart feud. I think they could put on some pretty impressive matches. I may have to order this week as it's looking like an all-around can't miss show. Hopefully, everyone will be on in this match as they were in the Super X tournament. I doubt they would ever play out the Montreal finish, TNA could benefit greatly from an appearance by Bret Hart, and doing that would cut the chances of that happening in half.

According to the e-mail I just got about the show, Teddy Hart is out and Eric Young is in.  Anyone know why Hart couldn't make it?

Hart costs too much to fly in every week (as he's still wrestles for SWC), so it is costly to bring him in every week.

Edit: Hence why they probably decided against him.

Guest JacK

Oh . . . nutz; I would mark out like hell for a Hart-shane finish. I mean even I would book a Montreal screwjob . . . imagine the heat that'd get Shane and whoever was brought in to be the referee! It'd work better if they toured to canada though, specially Montreal. That would get HUGE heat.

Guest Trevor567

I know that it costs too much to fly in Teddy Hart, but I wonder why they originally announced him as being scheduled for this match. Also, he'll be in the U.S. this weekend, as he's booked for ROH . Perhaps I'm reading too much into this.

I know that it costs too much to fly in Teddy Hart, but I wonder why they originally announced him as being scheduled for this match. Also, he'll be in the U.S. this weekend, as he's booked for ROH . Perhaps I'm reading too much into this.

:huh: He's booked for ROH...? I didn't know that.

Oh... I thnk you aren't reading into it too much. I bet you that ROH had plans for Teddy, TNA didn't like it, and bet ya that Teddy or ROH said "sorry, I wanna do it this way".

Could happen.