free on bail on cruelty charges as Royal Society for the

Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and police interrogate wit-

nesses. The mother of Kaya Kemp, 12, said the girl was show-

ing off the 2-week-old cat to friends when the kitten es-

caped from her box. A man picked the cat up and "put her

head in his mouth. He bit down and blood spurted everywhere,"

the woman told the Sun, saying she then began hitting the

man. "He said if I didn't stop he'd bite my head off, too,"

she said. The man then ran off with the body of the kitten.

Richards was arrested after complaints to police and the

RSPCA in Llanelli, South Wales.

Goddamn. That fucker needs the shit severely beaten out of him.

Or else make him the Principal of a school somewhere. That'll keep those little bastards in line!

<on a side note, agreed, someone needs to kick the shit out of him>

Goddamn.  That fucker needs the shit severely beaten out of him.

Or else make him the Principal of a school somewhere. That'll keep those little bastards in line!

<on a side note, agreed, someone needs to kick the shit out of him>

It works for Ms. Crabtree. "Shut up or I will KILL this cute little bunny!!"

I think they should tattoo what crime you commit on your arm before you go to prison so the lifers know who to shank first. I mean its just plain frustrating and un economical to have to keep bribing the guards.

And before the "It was only a kitten, this is a mans life." People come in, please tell my why it should not be disturbing that this guy is probably going to get a fine and community service for biting the head off of a little girls kitten.

Eh, I've expended too much energy on animal cruely stories in the past at this place, so I'll just put a quarter under my pillow tonight and make a wish to the Cancer Fairy.

Cats > Humans...

Edited by kkktookmybabyaway

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Though I've never owned a cat, I can clearly see that people are like dogs and therefore only exist to learn tricks, eat and crap to excess, get spoiled, and be generally stupid and annoying.

Good people are cats. Oh... that could explain calling people cool cats.

*Obligatory deathwish* : I hope that guy got a disease or three from the cat and receives more than 50 swift boot kicks in between the eyes while being held to the ground and stabbed, violated and such by the kids he bit a freaking cat's head off in front of.

This is something I usually have to pay to see at a carnival.

Oh, and to start a war: dogs > cats. You know it's true.

One can only hope.

Lost in all this is the trauma that was caused to the child who owned the kitten, much less the 19 or so other children who witnessed it. That's an image that probably won't leave a child's mind for a long time.

Methinks he needs a good Rochambeau session.

Guest wrestlingbs

Seriously, if I was there I would have beaten the unholy hell out of that guy. I don't care if the guy was scary looking, 6 foot tall monster, I would have just been too angry. If I had watched that, been there at just that second, I don't think you could have held me back.

Guest Anglesault

Cats are evil little cocksuckers who don't deserve human companionship. However, this is out of line.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I just got a kitty the other day. Her name is Misery, and she likes to bite. :wub:

Cats are evil little cocksuckers who don't deserve human companionship. However, this is out of line.

So, I guess that means... Cats > Anglesault, right? :P

And before the "It was only a kitten, this is a mans life." People come in, please tell my why it should not be disturbing that this guy is probably going to get a fine and community service for biting the head off of a little girls kitten.

Doesn't disturb me. It was a fucking cat, for crying out loud. A piece of property. All this guy should have to do is pay a fine and buy the kid a new kitten. Community service is too much.

Doesn't disturb me. It was a fucking cat, for crying out loud. A piece of property. All this guy should have to do is pay a fine and buy the kid a new kitten. Community service is too much.

Of course any human being that would take a kitten from a child, put it in his mouth and bite its fucking head off is a normal, well functioning member of society and this couldn't possibly be the precursor to even darker things in his future like it has in other serial killers. Not at all.

Yeah, 19 kids saw a kitten get it head bitten off. One child lost her pet. A fine should do be enough.

You, sir, are a fucking moron.

Guest Anglesault

So, I guess that means... Cats > Anglesault, right? :P

Tell that to the evil fuck of a cat I had when I was a toddler. Besides hating EVERYONE and fucking terrorizing my birds, the god damned thing attacked me one day and almost scratched my eye out. My dad then proceded to introduce it to the alley cats.

Matt-1

Whiskers-0