TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Ooh, looky. Diatribe.

Good Diatribe again Dames, great writing. Pity we don't get TNA all the time over here.

Oh, and thanks for putting my birthday up.

Boo! The owner of the site can't even get one of his writers names right.

It's DEPETRILLO!

Other than that ::grumbles::, good review. I have to agree the opener was really fast paced, and the spots with Abyss culminating with the double spear was a really cool way to bring the big man down while still keeping him as a monster.

Vampiro as the mystery man is "eh" to me. Hopefully he'll be around longer than 3 weeks.

....Oops. 

Dames

That's all right. The previous plugs for my Shane Douglas markdom, and your freestyle fandom save you this time, Dames.

But if it happens again ::Shakes fist::

;)

I fixed it....

Barron, the announcers said that a few times but after seeing his performance in the ring, the less I said about the kid, the better.

Dames

I don't know what happened to him last night since I didn't see the show.

He has a lot of charisma and had a dead crowd rooting him on when he faced Sabin.

Sorry to hear that he bombed on the big stage but usually he's a good solid worker

It's statements like that that scare me JHawk.

One of these days, someone's going to chase me down the street with their cable bill, mad that I overrated a show and blame me for spending 10 beans.

Dames

LOL Well, if I wouldn't have had to work, I probably would dropped the ten bucks because the lineup looked good on paper.

Save your money, JHawk. The real treat will be tonight's Smackdown.

Dames

Hell yeah!

I'm finally being rewarded after a year of putting up with shitty Raws and the all-McMahon episodes of SmackDown!

I wonder how much of that Ironman match will be lost on commercials. If they were smart, they would have made the match commercial free, like 24 does with their season premiere. They'd gain a hell of a lot more than they'd lose on the deal.

Dames