TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Genesis Request

Guest Suicide King

Hey y'all. First of all, if you are in a match at Genesis and you want a particular stipulation but haven't told me yet, please get to me. If you have told me your stip, please remind me. I've been on vacation you know. ;)

Now, on to other stuff. Anyway, as you know Genesis is our Wrestlemania. So, to spice it up a little I thought I would ask our current and retired members to write a few things to add a little to the evening. You know, tales of the tape, maybe a pre-game show, show introduction, that sort of stuff. Nothing that would require an actual exertion though. Just for fun. ;) Anything you guys want to do that would be a part of Genesis, feel free to let me know and certainly y'all can do it.

And to our retired members only who are not currently involved in storylines, I would like to invite your character to attend Genesis IV in your own special celebrity box. If you wanted to write a tiny interview with Ben Hardy that we could post mid-show, feel free. If you would like to attend, please just post here and I will write something to mention your presence if you would rather not. :)

And I would like to take this chance to say that my vacation was exactly what I needed. I've really enjoyed these past few weeks of just reading shows as a fan of the fed, and that combined with The Boston Strangler kindly digging up all of my old promos (back when I was a face, if you can believe) I have recaptured a lot of my spark. The fed seems more fun to me now than it has in months. I can safely say that I think Genesis will be a blast. :)

Current legends attending:

El Luchadore Magnifico (live via satellite) - record-holding former World and LHW Champion!

Frost (live via satellite)

Annie Eclectic - former ICTV, US, and HCG champion!

Janus - former HCG champion!

Thoth - forme World, ICTV, US and Tag champion!

Chris Raynor - former ICTV and US Champion and record-holding tag champion!

Mr. Galatea - former ICTV Champion!

Stryke - former ICTV and HCG champion!

Longdogger Pete - former HCG champ!

Mercury - former ICTV and US Champ!

Outcast - former ICTV, US, and Tag Champion!

Jayson Freakin' Grant! - former owner and founder of the SWF!

Juicy tidibits:

Z - Tales of the tape and creepy foreshadowing of doom. ;)

Edited by Suicide King

I do NOT want Frost at Genesis in any way, shape or form. If I ever do return, his clean break from the SWF and his tour of Japan will be key. Feel free to have the Memphis Eel running around like an idiot though.

Guest Suicide King

okey dokey frost. one question though. how about a brief interview via satellite?

Guest Suicide King

absolutely! anyone who wants to write something can. anyone who doesn't but still wants to be a part of it will get a cameo in a brief non-storyline promo during the show.

Thank you King. In thinking on it the past few minutes, there are actually a few things I can do in a promo for Gensis that would fit with some ideas I've had. I've been wanting to do promos updating Frost's time in Japan and Genesis sounds like a really good time to do the first one.

I'd like to have Janus show up somewhere - just have him spotted in a front row seat like the WWE does with various stars. And don't ask who let him out of the psych hospital early. ;)

I may even write a promo for him if I find the time.

I know you IMed me and asked yesterday, King, but I don't think I'm going to have Alex appear on Genesis in any way, since that would destroy all the (non)hard work that's gone into no-selling him.

However, I'd have no problem writing out Tale of the Tape for most, if not all of the matches, along with MOODY CREEPY WORDS OF FORSHADOWING and such, if that's cool.

-Z

Guest Goodear

I don't know about anyone else but I have the Full Overblown Entrance of Doom~! planned for Genesis. Here's hoping Judge and Tom get to ride the Wrestlemania Little Ring carts to the ring :)

Guest Fire and Knives

I plan to top Muzz's 4k entrances from Ground Zero. You heard it here first.

K.

Hey, I'd love to be in it, but to keep things storyline correct, I left from the SWF pretty randomly, with no real reasons. If anyone wants to do anything with me, whether it be on the show or something, PM me with ideas.

But for now, put me down on that list.

Being SJL commish and all, Raynor will probably make a skybox appearance. Wave to the camera, fake smile, try to start an "EDWIN SUCKS" chant, etc. I'll see if I can't whip up an insincere interview or something. :P

And he might be there in a slightly bigger role, but that's still up in the air. King knows what I'm talking about. ;)

Hell, count me in. But in kayfabe terms, Tod "works backstage at the JL shows". Shouldn't he technically be backstage doing whatever the hell it is they do?

If not, just put me in there with the others.

Hell, count me in. But in kayfabe terms, Tod "works backstage at the JL shows". Shouldn't he technically be backstage doing whatever the hell it is they do?

If not, just put me in there with the others.

Well, technically Countdown is just before this, so you'd probably be there because of the JL show.

Yeah....you could have Thugg there in some capacity...

...oh...

what do you mean I've been running an angle for the last two months and I should be there regardless.

Shut up.

Da "wanted to feel important" H

Guest Space_Cowboy

Eh, i suppose Stryke could show up and do something, though if i can't force myself to write actual matches and other important stuff the chances of me bothering to do an ultimately unimportant promo thing are very slim.

Guest Suicide King

Bump, and updated list of attendees. And Z, thank you for the offer to write some stuff. It would rock. :)

Guest Suicide King

You're in, LDP.

On a related note, I would like someone to volunteer to do the introduction to Genesis. You know, the video package, music, pyro, and opening announcer comments. This way, I don't have to do it and can remain supine in LazyBastardville. Unless that was Ejiro volunteeriing for it up there, and he wasn't just talking about ultra-entrances for his match.

Guest Goodear
Unless that was Ejiro volunteeriing for it up there, and he wasn't just talking about ultra-entrances for his match.

I worked them into my match, would you prefer that I seperate them out into a general opening because I can do that too... shouldn't be too hard, I did most of it last night already.

Oh and there will be ultra-entrances.

I did, damnit. It had either Staind or Linkin Park--both are interchangable, as far as I'm concerned.

To be serious, though, you're good at this kind of thing OC. Just as long as you don't try to wedge nu-metal lyrics into O Fortuna... ;)

-Z

I swear to God himself, Tyler, you try and insert lyrics into O Fortuna that weren't there before, I shall find you and kill you. That is all.