TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrestlingbs

Mark Henry

Guest wrestlingbs

Mark Henry got zero reaction tonight. And I mean xero. No entrance pop. No heat. No pop for the end. The guy has got X-Pac beat for sucking the fun out of a show. And Dreamer got ECW heat from the crowd and jobs in 10 seconds. :angry: Just write henry a check and fire the guy already. Big Show may have changed, but I don't think Henry will.

Guest Anglesault
Mark Henry got zero reaction tonight. And I mean xero. No entrance pop. No heat. No pop for the end. The guy has got X-Pac beat for sucking the fun out of a show. And Dreamer got ECW heat from the crowd and jobs in 10 seconds. :angry: Just write henry a check and fire the guy already. Big Show may have changed, but I don't think Henry will.

The crowd was DEAD tonight. FGB got nothing his second time around. Jericho got basically nothing.

After that first segment (and maybe RVD/Xian) the crowd was gone.

Guest TheArchiteck

It was a very small and brief pop for Henry.

Although Teddy Long's reference to being a presidential candidate got a bigger pop.

Guest subliminal_animal

I noticed that too, and I don't usually pay much attention to the crowds. At least not to the point where I'm like so many other people here and can put everyone's reactions for the night in descending order off the top of my head, not to mention being able to accurately gauge whether the crowd was more excited for the Hurricane swinging neckbreaker or Maven's cross-body.

He had an okay one when Teddy Long announced him as Secretary of Defense. Bigger than Mack's.

He had an okay one when Teddy Long announced him as Secretary of Defense. Bigger than Mack's.

It doesn't matter. He's been a fat waste of space since 1996.

Guest Goodear

I have a rule. When you wrestle an entire match and leave your feet only once all match long... you suck.

Nathan Jones > Mark Henry

What the fuck is with his Front Slam finisher? What the hell is that? At least give him something brutal looking, like a powerbomb or some kind of hard suplex... but no, they give him the Front Slam... the lamest finisher since Barry Horowitz's three-quarter nelson rollup. Lame.

What the fuck is with his Front Slam finisher? What the hell is that? At least give him something brutal looking, like a powerbomb or some kind of hard suplex... but no, they give him the Front Slam... the lamest finisher since Barry Horowitz's three-quarter nelson rollup. Lame.

Well, at least he can't botch it..too badly.

Guest Trivia247

kinda bad when Teddy Long has to be the one to get over his team of character challenged wrestlers

So what exactly is Mark Henry's character, angry black guy? Damn even Big T of WCW was better at that gimmick. Mark Henry is a complete waste of money, hell I would rather watch Linda McMahon talk for 3 minutes than Henry "wrestling"

Guest Goodear

Considering Mack took a bump he wasn't in last night and it was still one more bump that Henry took...

Mack >>>>> Henry

Rodney may be boring but he isn't as completely insulting as that big load of potatos.

Guest Ram

I like Henry now. Anyone who walks down to the ring with Teddy is awesome.

Mark needs to dance though.

Yesh, don't worry so much about what the crowd is reacting to unless they are so out of it that it's ruining the show. I went to a WWE show once, and the crowd chanted BORING during two good matches (and one forgotten match that really should have been a MOTYC). Crowds are mostly stupid assholes who paid money just so they could go chant boring during a wrestling show. Ignore them whenever you can.

I just saw this on Lance Storm's comment board.....

email: [email protected]

Just saw your match on RAW. Mark Henry looks to be a bit rough in the ring, and I can't tell if its real or good acting. Could ya tell me?

Response

I'm off this week injured. You do the math.

Lance

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Rodney Mack is decent, with Teddy Long, I can see him being a valuable part of RAW. He doesn't need a tag partner either, he just needs someone decent to feud with.

Guest BDC

Sure did. Lance's commentary says he hit the top turnbuckle with his pelvis instead of his back and thus, was on crutches for two days.