TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

1wrestling.com has Spoliers up

I don't make a big deal about it, but there isn't any way you can deny the Winnepeg Crab (Walls of Jericho) doesn't look like the pussiest finisher around. Everyone's countered or escaped it, even stiffs like Nash.

I think he's only won with it lately over Jindrak.

Edited by AndrewTS

I also remember Saturn tapping out to the walls on Raw or Smackdown once. Why do I remember this specifically? I think it was because he tapped really fast, just days after a different opponent of Jericho's (possibly Benoit) was trapped in the walls for an eternity without tapping.

Final Segment

Smackdown ended with the title ceremony. Vince McMahon presented the belt to Brock Lesnar, who talked about how he is unstoppable. The Undertaker came in, and confronted Brock about their number one contender's match a few weeks ago (which Brock hit Taker with a chair). Undertaker revealed that at No Mercy, he will challenge Brock for the WWE Championship.

Vince McMahon got in Undertaker's face, asking who made that match. Stephanie McMahon came out and revealed that she made the match. Vince threatened to wrestle Stephanie himself if she didn't change the match. Stephanie stood her ground, so Vince McMahon announced that he will wrestle his daughter in an "I Quit" match at No Mercy and force her to quit.

The show ended with a brawl, and Undertaker chokeslamming Brock Lesnar.

So, for No Mercy, we have:

- The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship.

- Stephanie McMahon vs. Vince McMahon in an "I Quit" match.

Can we also assume to see Big Show vs Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle vs John Cena?

And as far as the McMahons go... this is actually a step up from Vengeance, where we had to see these two spread out over two matches. This time we only have to see them in one match and get it over with. On the negative side, Vince vs Steph will probably also be the second to last match.

Steph vs. Vince????? WHY!? WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE DOES THIS SERVE!? THIS MCMAHON BULLSHIT IS NOW WAAAAAAY OUT OF HAND!

Allow Vince to live out some incestual fantasy of rolling around with his daughter in tights.

Guest wrestlingbs

SD looks great!

Big Show vs. Eddie, I could actually like that.

Tajiri defeats ReY? Didn't see it coming but still good.

Angle vs. Cena. Sounds decent.

Steph vs. Vince... well, you can't win them all.

Guest Retro Rob
- Stephanie McMahon vs. Vince McMahon in an "I Quit" match.

About a month ago someone started a thread and asked what was the most recent event in WWE that legitimately surprised you. Well, you're looking at it.

Guest deadbeater

Hey! Implied incest becomes reality on No Mercy!

Stephanie should really up the stakes. Like ownership of the company. This is her chance to do a hostile takeover. I'll take screech Stephanie over growling Vince anytime.

Ok Eddie wrestles twice this week on SMDN defending the US and tag belts. I haven't seen this amount of awesomeness since RVD defended the ECW TV and tag belts on the same show. Of course, on that show Sabu was hurt and missed most of the tag match and RVD had to fight the Dudleys by himself. At least Eddie had Chavo to help.

Eddie vs. the Big Show? Dear God. Why do I sense them jobbing Eddie out here and killing his heat?

Sounds like a good show for Thursday....the PPV so far sounds crappy.

"Eddie vs. the Big Show? Dear God. Why do I sense them jobbing Eddie out here and killing his heat?"

Bah...this isn't Raw. They've been feeding Show jobbers to build him up, and probably will give Eddie a win over Show to give him some main event credibility. Show is playing the Meng role it seems.

Guest rawmvp

So, at No Mercy we have:

Brock vs. Undertaker - WWE Title

Angle vs. Cena

Steph vs. Vince - I Quit

Eddy vs. Show - U.S. Title

YESSS!!! Eddy will beat the Big Show in preparation for his title match with Lesnar at Survivor Series.

So, at Survivor Series we'll see:

Brock vs. Eddy - WWE Title

Vince vs. Taker - Buried Alive

HHH vs. Goldberg II

Does anyone think Eddie will get a WWE title push?

He won't, because it is the WWE, which is ridiculous since Eddy Guerrero and John Cena are the biggest rating draws on Smackdown right now according to the new Observer. They always gain a huge amount of viewers in their segments. But hey, Undertaker gets another push to main event for the 38474th time and damnit that is what the fans want and Vince gives them what they want!