TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

One & Only MLB playoff discussion thread

Guest Choken One

wow...Look at those sad faces...This is too damaging...

That SHOULD have been the final out damn it!

Guest Stunt Granny

If I find out that kid was severely beaten at some point during the night, I will feel as if justice prevailed. I mean if I were sitting next to him I would have knocked his ass down if he even tried to touch the damn ball.

Oh boy, DP.

Tomorrow night couldn't get here soon enough. If they're gonna lose tomorrow then fine, the curse lives, but I don't know how I'm gonna make it through tomorrow knowing this shit happened. I need some closure and if Wood can provide it, more power to him. This is pretty much a sign that they're not meant to win, though. Seriously, this is the worst game I've ever seen and I've watched the Cubs religiously for nine years. If that doesn't say something I don't know what does. Ugh, I still can't believe the Gonzalez, the best SS in the NL, booted that.

Guest Dmann2000

You know....as a real sick thing, and as a form of suicide, if I was that fan, I'd wear a Marlins hat tomorrow.

I realize that they still have game 7 tomorrow (barring an even more unbelievable comeback in the bottom of the 9th), but shit, this team has had the life sucked out of it. I hope that I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that it will be like the Red Sox in game 7 in '86.

I hope Urbina's arm falls off.

Guest Putty

The kid wasn't in his seat during the last camera-shot.

Not a good time for a piss-break, chief.

Guest MentallyNormal
Maybe you can charge 1 run to the fan

No, you charge the whole 5-run difference to the fan, because the fly to Sosa that scored the leading run would have been the third out.

But whose to say Alou even catches the ball? I don't think he would of got that ball. Plus it was in fan terrority,he can grab if he wants.

The fan is the scapegoat. Let the fan alone!! Hey I wanted the Cubs to win,but I'm not gonna blame that fan.

Cubs can win tommorrow.

Guest Dmann2000

You know those fans outside Wrigley Field will be waiting for one man tonight to come out.

There is only one thing I can possibly compare this to...Game 4 of the 1993 World Series, when the Blue Jays put 5 on Mitch Williams in the top of the 8th to win 15-14.

Now I know how Phillie fans must have felt. This is a Stomach Punch game all the way.

Don't forget Game Six, when Joe Carter ended the Series with a Home Run. Best moment for me as a baseball fan, even if I was kind of young to appreciate it. Don't forget Robbie Alomar back against Oakland in '92, where he hit the home run and carried the bat halfway to first. Good times. Wish the Blue Jays today had that kind of character.

Chalk me up hoping for a Marlins win, not because I particularly like them, but because I am a Pudge mark. Bet you didn't know that they existed did ya? If anything though, like everyone else I do NOT want to see the Yanks play in the World Series again.

Guest Putty

"the fans will understand and will by no means blame him for anything that happened in that inning"

:lol:

Guest Choken One

I don't think the kids too blame either...He only caused what One run...Blame Gonzo for botching the sure fire catch...

It doesn't matter that they took him early. People will find this fan. And people will beat the shit out of him. It's just going to happen - Chicago fans can be fucking nuts.

Guest MentallyNormal
THEY'RE DEFENDING HIM!!!!!!!!!!

They are right stop blaming the fan! The cubs screwed up that inning not that fan.

Guest Choken One

No Comeback and Wood will have pitch a No Hitter with the dead and killed Cubs here...