TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Fantasy NBA League?

Does this league allow rookies such as Lebron James and Carmelo Anthony to be drafted? I've seen a few Sandbox leagues where players with no NBA experience couldn't be drafted.

The rookies are available for the draft as I preranked them for my public teams.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN~! SmartMarks Entertainment proudly presents...

SmartMarks NBA Fantasy League Draft Of 2003

The draft will start in order for the odd rounds, and reverse the order for the even rounds. There is 9 rounds in total.

the draft will be starting here shortly as it's "pick as you go". Time for the draft will be 4pm MST, 7pm EST tonight. Now then, don't panic about it being so sudden. Season starts at October 27, so the draft ends then (or earlier if finished earlier).

Confused? Let me explain further.

Basically, it's not dependant on what time, but rather when you are available to do so. So say it's third round, pick 14 and the pick happens over the weekend.

Now then, this might cause problems. So I must (since I am the Commish) be notified of any extended absences, and there is a three day limit to that timeline (leeway given depending on the situation).

All picks must be full named, position played, and italicized. Also all picks are final picks. Any trades you wish to make will happen once the season starts.

Now then, the Roster for the First Round:

1st Round:

1) Marvinslunatic

2) Agent Bond34

3) Cuban Linx

4) the pinjockey

5) Will Scarlet

6) Mindless Agression

7) Mr. J

8) alkeiper

9) razateca

10) Smells the ratings!!

11) Sandman9000

12) cartman

13) Lightning Flik

14) DawnBTVS

15) alfdogg

16) Dangerous A

Marvinslunatic has the first overall pick. Who will he choose as his #1 overall pick?

Im the Court Jesters.

And I already know who Im taking with the #1 pick.

DIRK!

Yes, I wonder who he'll pick.....

:P Bite me.

So Marvinslunatic still has to confirm his choice. He might've changed it for all I know.

I am looking forward to Mr. J's pick. Will he pick Kobe?

If Kobe is still there, I would.

Your running the risks if you do, but I'd still do it. That's me though, and we've all seen how those risks worked out in the NFL Fantasy League Draft.

Holy Shit, Conine robs San Fran of a 2 Run HR...anyways so we don't have to bold & underline the players as well? Coolz. And is the time related to the board clock cause that's like 8 minutes or so faster then the clocks in my room

If Kobe is still there, I would.

Your running the risks if you do, but I'd still do it. That's me though, and we've all seen how those risks worked out in the NFL Fantasy League Draft.

Kobe worries me, because if he's convicted, he's done as far as putting up numbers for your team. And at #7, there are still a number of star players available.

I will not draft Kobe this year, nope I plan on getting a better guard or forward.

Same here. I plan on it. I'm hoping at least... I really don't like having the 13th pick in the first round... But I can make up for it in the second round with the 4th pick.

Oh and if you just received an e-mail from me, I spammed almost everyone, because I figured to get everyone's attention.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Is there any more room or another league that I can join ?

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

::Slips a $5 in Lightning Flik's pocket::

I'm always late for this stuff.

I always late for this stuff.

I'd actually would still need another person to join because Yahoo doesn't let leagues have odd amounts of teams.

:the coaching staff is going crazy in the warroom:

Should I go big or go small, go with a complete player or a role player who is a leader in one stat?

*Glimpse inside the Harlequins War Room where Harley is busy shuffling papers and talking with...uh...Poison Ivy about their draft choices. A board is shown listing 10 names before the camera pans out*

Eh..located in Gotham so I figured go all the way here. Harley = GM, Ivy = Coach or something like that...blah

I always late for this stuff.

I'd actually would still need another person to join because Yahoo doesn't let leagues have odd amounts of teams.

That's okay, we don't want Reject anyway. :)

Now, no one has *officially* made their picks yet, right?

Maybe he forgot what timezone he is in?

I'd laugh if it was so...

And geezus... I PMed him too...

I don't really know what my first pick will be till I see what's first up. I'm so far down the First Round, I have to choose wisely.

Until my pick in the Second Round. That'll definitely be a careless one.

He should pick Eric Montross or Pervis Ellison...are they still playing? Yes, I hate both cuz they were Centers for the Celts when they were being shown on the same channel as the Hartford Whalers.

OK, since

A.) It wasn't actually decided to start today until three hours ago

B.) I don't see Agent Bond online right now anyway

C.) Marvin isn't exactly a rare poster

I think we should cut him a little slack on the time.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Fuck it, I'm taking over the draft, with my first pick I choose the 96-97 Chicago Bulls in full. Yes, even Jud Buechler.

Okay, so I'm just killing time till whoever has the first pick does just that.