TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Fantasy NBA League?

I think we should have a new thread pinned with the order people are drafting in and how many rounds it goes. It should then be updated daily with whatever picks were made so that later on in the rounds, we know who is and isn't left on the board. It'll work better than reading through all the pages to see if the guy you want has been picked or not.

Sorry guys, I was at work and couldn't reply. My apologizes for not being able to help commit this.

Anyways, I'm interested in seeing what happens for the next while. Things could get interesting.

AI was one of my Top 5 picks but I will be more than happy if you took the ball hog, I have no need for low FG% thug. What worries me is Mr. J's pick.

AI was one of my Top 5 picks but I will be more than happy if you took the ball hog, I have no need for low FG% thug. What worries me is Mr. J's pick.

Um... Just so you know, FG% isn't tabulated into the scores.

Shhh. Quiet you fool.

Well... Actually...

*grins evilly*

I could make it so...

I even know how I could...

*grins even more evilly*

Yes, I think I'll add FG%, FT% and 3Point%. Thanks for the great idea.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I don't care if we use either points for baskets or points for shot percentage, but using both puts too much emphasis on scoring (I think)

and al, seeing as you don't even have any players, I wouldn't go to the conspiracy theories just yet.

Times Fouled out (-10)

Technical Fouls (-3)

Flagrant Fouls (-10)

I hope whoever drafts Ron Artest realizes this..

psssssst~ quiet I want to see if anybody makes foolish draft picks like in the football league(s)

I don't think % should be used in a points system like we are using. In a roto style they work, but I don't like the idea of randomly assigning a number to a percentage.

Plus I don't like the idea of changing the rules once the draft is started unless absolutely necessary.

I too don't like the idea of %'s as points count a lot already and %'s just put more emphasis on scoring rather then the other areas(Boards, Defense, Assists). So by that logic, if you don't draft a good scorer and instead draft a good assist/board/steal/block based player you'd get screwed because they wouldn't give you as many points as a scorer would.

Come on people. I immediately posted that up right (well, I had to write up the first part before then) after I made that first post and you guys DON'T suspect somethings up?

Geezus... :P to all of you.

Edit:

I edited it out just to make sure that no one has a heart attack and actually picks something.