TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Fantasy NBA League?

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20
::Slips a $5 in Lightning Flik's pocket::

I always late for this stuff.

I'd actually would still need another person to join because Yahoo doesn't let leagues have odd amounts of teams.

That's okay, we don't want Reject anyway. :)

Now, no one has *officially* made their picks yet, right?

So, that mean's i'm not in ? :(

I still own you, Alf.

You'll have to talk to Filk, but I think the draft has already started. We're just waiting for Marvin to make his pick official.

And you will NEVER own me, bitch.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Man, I was just sitting here thinking out who I may possibly want and I realized there are legit no centers outside of Shaq who are gonna give you big numbers.

Since I am the tail end of the odd number rounds and the beggining of the even number rounds, when I draft, I will be giving 2 picks at once to speed this bad boy up. (as if we need speeding up)

Damn might as well restart this draft on Monday Night during the lame Raw, since that is when TSM has most traffic.

Or set a date for a live draft and say those that don't show up TOUGH SHIT..............you can have Ron Artest, Antoine Walker, Shawn Bradly, Damon Stadimare, Dennis Rodman for your team.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Well lets give it some more time, to be fair, it is Friday night. Although from what I hear, it is no longer cool to go out on Friday nights and indeed staying in on Friday night is the new getting your dick sucked. So there for we are cool. Dammit.

With the 2nd pick in the 2003-2004 SmartMarks Fantasy NBA Draft, Pogo The Monkey selects: Tim Duncan FC San Antonio Spurs

Cuban Linx is on the clock

edit - I also agree with alkeiper's idea.