• Rob Van Dam - World Champion
    • Stephanie McMahon - Demoted head writer
    • Bret Hart - "Thank You" speech at WMXX
    • Raven - NWA Champion
    • Vince bringing back WCW
    • Vince bringing back ECW
    • Ultimo Dragon - on TV
    • La Parka - WWE Superstar

Bret at WM XX and Benoit as WWE Champion had me sold until you put La Parka on there. :ph34r:

Guest BAR

The only one which would make me watch WWE again would be Bret at WMXX. So, yeah, I voted for that.

I am an Eddy fan of the HIGHEST order, so for him to become the WWE Champ would be a DREAM for me, and the amazing thing is, it COULD happen.

Bret 'The Hitman' Hart to return to TV would be a special thing. I would like it to be just a farewell and not a non-wrestling storyline purely because I dont wanna see the Hart legacy killed.

RVD, Benoit, Guerrero will never be champ because of the obvious reasons and that they will always be held down to being 2nd class wrestlers who only put over the champ or the contender who is in the chase.

Guest Ray

Vince McMahon raped and murdered by an elephant on live TV.

But since that's not on the list, Benoit/Guerrero as champion.

I don't need to see any of these choices...

Really, all of them would be awesome. Just because he didn't leave the way he should have, I'm voting for Bret, although I know it's about as likely as Ultimo Dragon getting the world title(apparently holding 9 belts at once isn't enough to even qualify him for a SHOT at the cruiser title).

Guest renegade v.1

I tossed a coin between bringing back ecw or benoit as champ and it turned up for ecw! brett would also be kool but i don't have a 3 sided coin and i rekon the otehr 2 would be better, not to offend you brett heads out there!

It was a tossup between Benoit winning the title, the Bret speech and La Parka becoming a WWE superstar, but I went with La Parka.

I'm a huge mark for him, and there's a better chance of Bret coming back and Benoit winning the title than Vince ever hiring La Parka. I had to give the P Man some looovvve.

Guest hhheld_down

steph getting demoted would help alot more than bret making one appearance at WMXX in the long run....Yeah I would like Bret there for the moment and all but what can you do

I made my choice based on...

What could be more meaningful for the business...

And been honest, at that very momment (WMXX), Benoit, RVD or Guerrero world titles arent on the same level than a Nice Retirement Speech by Bret.

And if you add the sad event happened this week...

Edited by HellSpawn

This was a very hard poll to choose one from. I ultimately decided to demote Stephanie McMahon as head writer because I felt that would lead to many of the other choices happening as a result.