TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

WWE's saddest sight

Guest Redhawk

What is the saddest thing you've seen on WWF/E televison? (I'm not talking about legitimately sad, like RAW is Owen Hart or when someone else died...more like sad/funny/infuriating stuff)

Was it....

^Ric Flair kneeling before Triple H?

^Jericho walking Stephanie's dog just weeks before Wrestlemania?

^Mae Young (anytime)?

^Hulk Hogan wearing the Undisputed title belt?

^Vince McMahon and Hogan on the cover of the WM19 DVD?

Those are some of mine.

Guest Redhawk

Vince McMahon, wearing JR's cowboy hat, riding an imaginary horse around the ring with his pants halfway off his ass ranks up there as well.

The Rock cheerfully babbling on like a beloved face in his prerecorded Raw X speech while the crowd booed, chanted "boring" and "turn it off."

Guest Redhawk

How about the Planet of the Apes extras attacking Stephanie McMahon with cream pies? I remember watching that and thinking, "Okay, there HAS to be some wrestlers under there. That's the ONLY way this thing will have ANY usefulness."

Guest TheGame2705

Their pet project for a year who plowed through everyone drops on his face in the main event of their biggest PPV

Nash tears his quad in his return match

Jerry Lawler

HHH feuds since 1999.

I liked HHH/Mick. Mick was headed out. He should have put him over like that. Anyone retiring should.

Well that was the one case that HHH's opponent being dead in the water after feuding with him worked storyline wise.

In retrospect...they created a monster.

How about Kurt Angle in a wig for WEEKS when his hair would have already grown back to it's normal length by then? I'm really hoping Edge doesn't come back as a heel if Angle is still face and gloat "I'm the reason you're bald!", like Hair vs Hair matches cause someone's follicles to die.

Yeah yeah, Katie Vick, the KissMyAss club, Nash in general. Although honourable mention must go to the ladder fall of HBK vs HHH Best of 3 last year. That was pretty pathetic.

• Racist angles
  • Sexist angles
  • Stereotypical angles
  • Patriotic angles
  • McMahon's

Man's got it nailed. Although the sight of Edge patriotically waving a USA flag had me in stitches, especially when it was when he and Hogan were feuding with the Un-Americans... cos THAT'S logical!

Guest IB2BLACK
sight of Edge patriotically waving a USA flag had me in stitches, especially when it was when he and Hogan were feuding with the Un-Americans... cos THAT'S logical!

As I recall that match, was on the 4th of July. Plus Hogan came out to "Real American". After the un-Americans had interupted the national anthem.

Guest Trivia247

the obvious misuse of the most loyal maystay of Wrestling...

HAKU!

and of course the Tommy Dreamer hardcore title reign then shitting on him and eliminating the only title he could possibly get pushed for.

- Nash tearing his quad in his return match

- Steiner fucking up everything and being booed by the crowd at the Rumble(i felt bad for him, really)

- During the HHH-Booker match at WM19, by the end Booker couldn't even stand on his feet, i think he had injured his knee, but it was quite a sad ending to the match.

- McMahon vs. Hogan having the most promotion for their match at WM.

- HHH going over EVERYONE for a year, PPV after PPV.

and i don't know, lots more

what about the Pat Patterson/Rikishi feud where Pat Patterson pulled down his pants and stuck his soiled underwear in Rikishi's face? Or Mark Henry's pushes in general? Or the foursome of Knoble, Gunn, Torrie, and Nidia? OR most angles involving women of late?

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

generally anything in WWE involving women makes the world spin backwards on it's axis.

Here are some woman ones:

The girls of Smackdown fighting for the 'honor' of posing naked for Playboy. And then when Torrie won, her celebrating like she won a freaking Oscar.

Molly being called a fatass, and WWE(Lawler in particular) actually encouraging the fans to chant 'she's a fatass'. Fuck you WWE.