TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

One and Only NFL Week 6 Thread

Well the Bucs had a statement game against my beloved Skins. What can I say, the Skins kept it close most of the way but the Bucs just broke out like madmen in the span of 5mins. It was insane how EVERYTHING possible can go wrong in that short of time....oh well 3-3 is nothing to frown upon and that game ends the "hard" part of the schedule.

Buffalo certainly looks beatable, however the Jets got to Bledsoe often, and I am not sure if the skins can get that same pressure on him, so it should be a very competative game. Then the bye week followed by the SHOWDOWN against the hated Cowboys.

Damn the 49ers are totally snake bitten this year. Okay got crushed by the Vikings but their other three losses have been by a total of six points. *sigh* If they were actually a good team though they'd won at least two of the three but they aren't.

Any predictions on the Chiefs/Raiders MNF game?

The Chiefs will kick their asses.

I think they'll make the Raiders look worse in this MNF game, than Denver did in their MNF game a few weeks back.

I might be wrong but I believe it has something to do with the World Series...

If that's true, that's ghey.

They should at least show a sunday night game on another channel.

Gotta have something to watch that time of evening.

I wish someone would wake up the sleeping Giants...

NEWS FLASH~!!!

The Giants aren't sleeping, they just suck.

Oh and Highly Overrated too.

I wish someone would wake up the sleeping Giants...

NEWS FLASH~!!!

The Giants aren't sleeping, they just suck.

Oh and Highly Overrated too.

When they turn it on, they kick ass. They statistically dominated their last two opponents, but their problem is coughing up the ball.

When they have a fire lit under their ass, they're great to watch. But for the past couple of weeks, it's been sad.

Well they better get that fire against a good team or else their season is over.

So far they beat the Rams in a game where Kurt Warner shouldn't have been playing in. They they beat the Redskins, oh boy!

They lose games to the Pats, who have half the team injured, and the Cowboys, who are playing WAY over their heads thanks to Coach of the year Parcells, and Miami.

I'm not impressed.

Oh and as for the Cowboys, until they play a team that has actual talent, i aint buying into it too much.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

The Cowboys play in the east, they don't need to beat teams with actual talent.

Guest El Satanico

There's nothing to buy into about the Cowboys. Of course they aren't for real yet, but they aren't an easy win any longer.

Parcells himself knows they aren't for real this season.

Guest Salacious Crumb

What's up with all the bad teams on MNF this season.

I mean Dallas, Chicago and St.Louis so far. I mean that's so messed up considering teams like Seattle and Cleveland have to make the playoffs to actually get just one game on MNF.

Guest El Satanico

Cowboys because of Parcells. Bears because of the grand opening of the renovated Soldier Field.

Saint Louis isn't a bad team, just bad coaching at times. With Bulger starting the team is just fine.

Guest Boo_Bradley

I win 40 bucks if the total score tonight is less than 40

*GO KICKERS!!!*

Guest Salacious Crumb

Wow.

Martz is such a horrible coach it isn't even funny.

Come on. Doing a pitch play on 4th and inches with that offensive line? His calls never cease to amaze me.

Guest El Satanico

damnit...this isn't a good enough start.

I need a huge game out of Bulger to win one of my fantasy games. I'm down by 62 points and I need around 350 yards and 4 TDs from Bulger.

Guest El Satanico

Alright there's Bulger's first TD, now I just need 3 more and 220 more yards give or take.

Guest El Satanico

Come on Martz don't let me down now. The ball is on their 40...now put your foot on their throat and throw to the endzone.

Guest El Satanico

damn you Dame Looker damn you!

Another fantasy team of mine is relying on Looker to get me the win. I'm only down by four and without that fumble he probably would've had more than I needed.

Guest Boo_Bradley
I win 40 bucks if the total score tonight is less than 40

*GO KICKERS!!!*

*Dances!!!!*