TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The One & Only RAW Thread

Again, perhaps JR will explain why Shane McMahon isn't sitting in a cell somewhere on charges of attempted murder.

Instead of, you know, walking around the arena being portrayed as the conquering hero?

"I think he's in a tight spot."

That's quite clever King. You've juxtaposed the idiom "tight spot," meaning "an undesirable or difficult situation" with the current dilemma, that Rosie's girth prevents him from leaving the phone booth. So he in fact is in a "tight spot" in more ways than one.

Brilliant.

See, people need to try and hit Goldberg with cars and heavy objects, since......you know, he doesn't sell punches & all that.

Guest Choken One

I'd mark if the Magic Ningas that stalked the Cat in WCW returned to stalk Goldberg...

I'd mark if the Magic Ningas that stalked the Cat in WCW returned to stalk Goldberg...

God I miss late 2000/early 2001 WCW! That was so awesome, Cat would be on the phone, they'd show up... "oh, you guys again....alright!"

Guest Choken One

So wouldn't it make sense for the person to show himself...expecting the boxes to hit goldberg?

Didn't we see this back in June? Is Austin going to interogate Lance Storm again?

I was hoping we could have HHH interrogate and interrogate the entire locker room trying to figure out who did it, only to be revealed at the end that it was HHH all along.

I'm actually watching the Yankees/Red Sox game and I don't follow baseball too much. It's more interesting than Raw.

The storylines are much more interesting and the heat way more intense...

Didn't we see this back in June? Is Austin going to interogate Lance Storm again?

I was hoping we could have HHH interrogate and interrogate the entire locker room trying to figure out who did it, only to be revealed at the end that it was HHH all along.

They did that angle with HBK/HHH back at summerslam last year

God I miss late 2000/early 2001 WCW! That was so awesome, Cat would be on the phone, they'd show up... "oh, you guys again....alright!"

Latter day WCW was so much better than this.