TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

TNA DVDs Are Now For Sale

Guest MikeSC
Damn. That's really cheap.

At the risk of sounding dumb here, if the DVD's are only available on the site and you won't get them for 4 weeks --- how, exactly, were they released this week?

-=Mike

...Who is concerned about their quality after hearing about the CD-R thing.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Paypal...ugh. Why can't they just set up an online ordering system on their own? Paypal is a pain in the ass to deal with, especially if your primary credit card is a Visa. (They make you wait for a "confirmation number" on your statement, then surcharge you a couple bucks.)

Just in TNA's defense their first cd was only sold at the asylum and was just to make a few bucks off their early songs. Their second cd, the one that is being sold through their website is profesional and I have no reason to believe that the DVDs will be anything short of quality.

Damn. That's really cheap.

At the risk of sounding dumb here, if the DVD's are only available on the site and you won't get them for 4 weeks --- how, exactly, were they released this week?

-=Mike

...Who is concerned about their quality after hearing about the CD-R thing.

I think they meant by the DVDs being released this week was more along the lines of they are available this week.

My comment was in regards to the CD-R's of the first theme song volume. I too am kind of concerned about the quality of the DVD's.

Not only will the DVD's be inferior due to the compression (they seem to have TOO many matches), but the master footage they have can't be anything better than middle-grade VHS quality.

I'll take a look, nonetheless.

Just in TNA's defense their first cd was only sold at the asylum and was just to make a few bucks off their early songs. Their second cd, the one that is being sold through their website is profesional and I have no reason to believe that the DVDs will be anything short of quality.

Ah, that sounds a lot more like it, thanks for the clarification.