TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Explain THIS TO ME

Wow, I must say I'm actually shocked you hooked up with this chick because a lot of people, including myself, were just making fun of you earlier in this thread because you went about it in the wrong way. Well, anyway, good luck in your relationship.

Edited by Raven_Effect01

Let me explain something to you mvp. Her relationship probably wasn't all that abusive..if at all. The reason I say this is because in abusive relationships, both emotionally and pyhsically, the women just do not leave their abusers just like that. They tend to stay with them because they are afraid that if they leave he will come after her. And this just isn't bullshit from my mouth. I have known many women that have been in abusive relationships all their life and it took many many many years for them to finally get away from that.

My very best and close friend is just that case. It was only 5 months ago that she finally left her abusive relationship and finally convinced herself that she didn't deserve all the abuse.

Most abused women tend to believe that they deserve it and think it's there fault their boyfriend's are abusive. These are facts from orgainzations that deal with abused women.

So her situation couldn't have been all that bad to start with.

And the whole tear shit or watery eyed, that reads right out of a romance novel. You show me 5 other people that got watery eyed when they had their first kiss with someone. That shit only happens in cheesy romance novels.

Guest rawmvp

Heh, TSM, I find it funny that you can't comprehend an emotional kiss. We both really wanted it THAT bad, and it showed in our emotions, as the kissing was vigorous, but not way over the top a la Fatal Attraction.

Speaking of vivid details, I'm gonna provide y'all with details of what will go down this Saturday night. Will I get laid on my first date? Will I bring the Russian Vodka? Will I bring the Sour Cream? All kidding aside, Saturday night should be very interesting...

He may have got the girl, but the whole story seems too far-fetched for me. The whole leaving her abusive relationship and just jumping to him like that makes me very skeptical. He may have ended up with her and congrats to him for that, but it sure sounds like the majority of this was exaggerated to make him look better on the board.

He may have got the girl, but the whole story seems too far-fetched for me. The whole leaving her abusive relationship and just jumping to him like that makes me very skeptical. He may have ended up with her and congrats to him for that, but it sure sounds like the majority of this was exaggerated to make him look better on the board.

Agreed.

Tell us the real story Rawmvp.

The only reason I believe it's exaggerated is because I know how both emotional and physical abuse victims act. They don't just leave their abuser and jump to some other guy at the drop of a hat. Sorry to break it you rawmvp. Nice story though.

Guest rawmvp

Well, I guess he wasn't THAT abusive or perhaps not abusive at all; I've never met him so I can't say. All I know is that she's been unhappy about the relationship for a while; problems have been brewing for a while, and my role, here, prompted the breaking point.

Problems, yes. But I guess making him abusive makes you more of a hero to the board and makes for a better story. Next time, don't lie and make up shit. I can smell the bullshit.

Guest rawmvp

Well, I was just saying what I thought was implied by her. He doesn't necessarily have to be physically abusive; if there is any abuse, it would have to be verbal. I wasn't trying to purposely embellish the story for kicks and giggles, but I do concede that I may have jumped to conclusions without gleaning more information.

Yeah, there's a world of difference between abuse and just mistreatment. Women don't leave abusers for friends; they leave friends for abusers. Found that one out the hard way...and I wasn't even interested in her romantically.

Guest Ram

That was enjoyable. Actually, that may be because I'm imagining Mick Foley as mvp.

Congrats, duder.

Wow, just wow. Not only did I get the girl, but I pulled off a coup of serendipitous proportions that would even make renowned militaries jealous. Alright, hear me out.

On Monday, I was dead set on asking her out. We had another Biology Excursion at some remote location, and I, as promised, was looking quite dapper -- I had my hair gelled back and my smooth leather jacket on, which was inappropriate apparell for the outdoors, but what the hell... As she exits her car, I holler at her by saying, "Hey, Natalie...How's it going, how was your Thanksgiving?" For the next three minutes, she talked about how she attended two thanksgiving dinners, one hosted by her aunt and the other by her grandmother. I was pleasantly surprised to hear this because I had attended my Aunt's house for Thanksgiving, so at least we had that in common, which segued into mindless banter. Luckily, we were organized in the same hiking group; however, upon finishing our plant work for the day, she, along with some other girl, decide to take another trail back. I didn't think much of it, so I just took the opposite trail back thinking I'd get to the parking lot before her. OOPS, I didn't, as I was walking, I could see her in the far distant getting ready to hop into her Mitsibushi Eclipse. I, obviously perturbed, sprinted and I mean sprinted (my hiking partners were like, "What in the blue hell...is this guy on speed?") towards her. I must have jumped over a bunch of logs and other obstacles in my way...I literally surprised myself with my athleticism. Anyway, I get there just in time. Huffing and puffing, I start walking towards her, but quickly pull back, because it would be too obvious...and I mean, it would've appeared too desperate on my part. So, I swallow my pride, and decide to ask her on the following day (Tuesday).

On Tuesday, as I walked into the Bio Lab room, she asked me if I knew the female reproductive tract for our next exam. Out of the 30 study questions our Bio professor administered to us, she picks that one to ask me? Ok, I figured she must be dropping subtle hints now. First the sour cream, then the panting, and now this. I was getting it...this girl was too shy to drop me undistinguishable or unmistakable hints. I was ready, and looking fine as ever. I even had this new cologne called "Forbidden Love" -- something that would ironically come into play later.

Anyway, towards the end of class, I walked up to her and said, "So, Natalie, I was wondering, with this upcoming exam, maybe we can get together, compare notes, and study." I clutched my notebook and continued with, "I mean, let's face it, we won't be able to take our eyes off...each other's notes." She followed up by saying, "Well, I won't be here this weekend..." Feverishly determined to get some of this Russian poontang, I persisted with a squint in my eye, "So, anyway, would you like to go out with me sometime...maybe we can get a cup of coffee or something...you know, nothing too formal." She looks at me with a bewildered look for three seconds and says, "Umm...sorry, I can't...I have a boyfriend!" At this point, I felt like someone crushed my balls, my eye balls, and my big heart all at the same time. I maintained my composure and rebutted, "Well, that's nice." I casually touched her shoulder and followed with, "Look Natalie, relax, I'm not asking you to marry me...just have a cup of coffee with me; it'll be just like now...we'll be talking just like we are now, we will be within each other's presence just like we are now...with the only exception being that we'll have a cup of coffee in our hands, and you know, drink it...Don't worry, trust me...I won't bite...I might nibble...no, no, I won't nibble either" (I said this with a friendly smirk on my face). She mulled it over for a few seconds and said, "Ok, let's have some coffee...I guess I can do that."

So, off we went to the Cafeteria. I bought her a cup of coffee and we sat on the bench and proceeded to engage in the most electrifying (forget the Rock reference) conversation known to man. I mean, we literally clicked on every level. We talked about films, hobbies, goals, dreams and the meanings of them, our future goals, one's purpose and destiny in life, along with enough double entendres and subtle hints to drive you wild. As we were getting ready to get up, she started shivering (we were outside and it was cold) and I offered my leather jacket. We started walking for a few blocks and I learned that she lives, surprisingly, next to the community college that we attend. So, suffice to say, she invites me into her home (her parents were at work) and after a few minutes of dead, stunned silence, I make a move to kiss her, and my qualms are allayed as she willingly kisses me. For the next 7 minutes we engaged in passionate kissing, as tears started welling up in both of our eyes. She stops in the middle of our makeout session and softly mutters, "I've had feelings for you since last semester...I felt conflicted though, I've had this boyfriend for two years...so I felt apprehensive about opening myself up to you...I wasn't sure if I should be with you or not...I'm not a cheater, and I like to think I'm loyal, but I'm just really confused about this because I have really strong feelings about you." I was stunned; I never expected anything like this from her, but suffice to say, her exposition definitely clarified her mixed, and overly subtle messages in the past few months. I responded with, "Well, your feelings are perfectly justified, as are mine. I mean, how do you know if your boyfriend is truly the ONE for you if you haven't seen the other guys?...you shouldn't think of me as a threat, but a second option ... now you'll have two choices as opposed to just one." She hugged me really tight and alluded to the possibility that she's not happy with her boyfriend. She admits to me that she's painfully shy and timid, and as a result, guys will readily manipulate and take advantage of her -- she specifically cited her boyfriend. After a few more minutes of kissing, she asks me to leave before her parents come home from work. I happily complied.

Today, as I entered the classroom, I found myself -- as did she -- more enamored than I've ever been before. Who knew my curious staring, perseverance, and interminable time spent on a message board discussing this matter would take me THIS FAR!? Just before class starts, she turns to me and drops a bomb, "I just wanted to let you know that I ended my relationship with my boyfriend last night...I pick you." At this point, I felt like running around the campus in utter ecstasy. I quickly console her and reply with, "Now we can enjoy each other's company without any more worries...what you did took a lot of courage." I couldn't withhold my exuberance any longer, so I ran out the door and literally took a victory lap around the fucking campus -- and it's a big one, too. When I returned, we officially exchanged home numbers and made a date for this Saturday. In her words, "This Saturday, pick me up...7:30...my house...you know where it is." I smiled so wide that you wouldn't believe it. Oh, and did I mention that today, Dec. 3, is my birthday? Talk about the best fucking birthday present ever...

Holy shit....

There is hope for us all.

Guest Temet

This guy has certainly got me beat, even if his tale sounds like Jane Austen wrote parts of it.

Well, I was just saying what I thought was implied by her. He doesn't necessarily have to be physically abusive; if there is any abuse, it would have to be verbal. I wasn't trying to purposely embellish the story for kicks and giggles, but I do concede that I may have jumped to conclusions without gleaning more information.

I'm well aware of the kinds of abuse there are. When dealing with people that have been through emotional, verbal, and physical abuse they do not just up and leave the abusers for friends like Chris said. I have known people in all types of abuse situations, so believe me I am well aware of it.

This story is all well and good, but it was more of a drama piece and too much like a cheesey romance novel that it's hard to believe what is real and what isn't. and the fact that you wore a "leather jacket and slicked your hair back" makes it even more like a cheesey novel. No wonder you had to get a foreign chick, American chicks wouldn't buy into this.

You are posting for people to see what you went through, you didn't need all that extra shit (like the whole watery-eyed shit, that was fucking stupid and you show me 5 people that have gotten teary-eyed from their first kiss with a person) I understand emotions, but if you got teary-eyed from that you must have been damn near desperate to get a date with her. She was getting teary-eyed because she was torn.

Guest rawmvp

I got teary-eyed because it's been a long-ass journey; this thread is proof of that. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would get the girl, but the hand of fate struck, and here I am: perplexed, happy, surprised and shocked. Suffice to say, I was experiencing many mixed emotions, as well.

So, Rawmvp, hearing more of this story, I can't help but imagine you having that Jericho lovey dovey smile on your face as you look in the ring at your Trish, after saving her from her attackers..... it made me laugh my ass off.... but kudos.

Man, back up off the man. I would have embellished a little if I were in such a good mood also. Imagining Foley as the dude doing all of this makes it so much more inspiring. Just don't push anything this Saturday. Let her dictate how intimate it gets. You've come too far to be overzealous.

I should like to add that the best part of the whole thing is how you didn't let the boyfriend line deter you and kept pressing. I think she didn't have a boyfriend in the first place, but that's just me speaking as the guy who always gets "I have a boyfriend" as the excuse and never presses the issue despite later conversations with them not mentioning the boyfriend at all or never giving a name or anything about them.

Seriously rawmvp, there's no way you can be as spicy as her ex was.

you're too tearful.

shes gonna get you to get her gifts and him to get her off.

And that would fit into your epic tale.

You're still too involved in this.

You STILL need to take a step back from this. Or when it breaks down you'll be stuck.

"So, anyway, would you like to go out with me sometime...maybe we can get a cup of coffee or something...you know, nothing too formal."

If you would have said this at the very outset, we wouldn't be having this conversation 12 pages later.

Oh, and when do we all get to run a train on this commie chick? After all, we here all but set you two lovebirds up.

PS: Happy belated birthday...

Edited by kkktookmybabyaway

I'm not spoiling anything for him. I'm just saying his story is bullshit and he didn't need all that fluff. It was more like he was trying to impress us instead of get to the damn point.

OJ Hart still wins for best stupid thread on getting a girl.

Sign in to follow this