TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rawmvp

Explain THIS TO ME

Guest reshad974
I posted my number somewhere in this thread and told him to tell these people to call me so I could talk to them, and nothing.

honey, I have been posting on some wrestling message board to let the guys know about our relationship. I gave them every details of each rendez-vous but they still don't believe that our story is true. Would you mind calling this guy Kotzenjunge and telling him that you actually exist and we are dating each other ?

Guest FrigidSoul
"I'm posting from my cell in Yekaterinburg with my steadfast Palm Pilot and an unshakeable wireless connection, SmartMarks!"

I gave myself up in an attempt to save Natalie and I now find myself living on gruel mixxed with the blood of a rat I killed the other night. I took the rat's two front teeth and as we speak I'm working on chiseling my way out through the cheaply constructed wall. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers TSM, for I shall be thinking of all of you...

Sincerely,

Lying Dooshba..er...rawmvp

Guest ToddRoyal

If RawMVP sells this by actually never posting again and pretending to have run into the KGB (I assume he'd just sign up under a different name) he is officially the greatest gimmick of all time, and I take back anything bad I've said about him.

Guest Bottled Black

I say everyone keeps an eye out for anonymous users he's gotta be checking in to see what everyone is saying in his absence.

But if he doesn't come back I may have to agree with ToddRoyal, which pains me to say

Ouch. Apparently I'm the guy no one likes or agrees with. Good to know.

I thought that knowledge was good at first myself, but it will soon turn you inside out. Always crying, trying to be better than you were, and NOTHING! Oh, why didn't I dropkick that gut at BWW's when I had the chance? Nothing to see here, carry on.

Guest Bottled Black
Ouch. Apparently I'm the guy no one likes or agrees with. Good to know.

No man you got me wrong I mean giving credit to rawmvp pains me.

Guest ToddRoyal

aha. Thanks for clarifying. Yeah- me too, but if he does sell this by never posting again he's got a lot more self control than most people who would show up and say "HAHA I did it!!". He gets credit from me for that if he does.

Guest reshad974

i think it's a shame if this guy don't finish the thread with a proper conclusion. First OJ Hart, now this dude................

He was rolling along fine until the mods huffed and puffed and scared him off! :angry:

*Note: I love the mods, really I do, and do not want to disappear as a result of criticizing them like ravmvp did...thank you.* :ph34r:

Guest Bottled Black

Damn you all I thought for a second we had the exciting conclusion to the Saga of rawmvp. Oh well I guess at this point it's safe to say that we're supposed to believe that he was ambushed by the KGB at the meeting, and we will never hear from him again. Until a few months down the line where he details his harrowing escape from his heartless unfeeling captors. How he had to hide out temporarily until it was safe to contact his posse for help and finally in the ultimate climax to his escapades, he was finally able to put an end to the KGB's threat, get the girl (or should I say give her his sour cream) and most importantly return to TSM to recount excruciating detail by excrutiating detail for our reading enjoyment.

Sign in to follow this