TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

Goldberg angry again...

From 1wrestling:

I got word from a few people that Bill Goldberg wasn’t in a good mood backstage at Raw on Monday. One wrestler even told me, “He was pretty much pissed off all day”. I won’t speculate as to why that was, but if I were to do so, there would be a few fairly obvious things to consider.

Speaking of Goldberg, I talked to a few WWE employees yesterday that told me that they were shocked to hear Jim Ross say that Batista was “bigger than Goldberg”. Obviously, it’s a true statement, but Goldberg can be very protective of things like that. He is very into his character and all of its attributes. Pointing out someone has a better build than him could be taken the wrong way by the big man, especially when said wrestler lays a beat down on him.

WWE chartered a plane for the talent after Sunday afternoon’s house show in Portland, ME. A funny story came out of it. It seems that the plane was overloaded and there was even said to be luggage in the aisles. From what I was told, Ric Flair then ribbed Mark Henry, saying that there was too much weight on the plane and it wasn’t safe to fly. Henry bit on the rib and ended up getting off of the plane and renting a car for the drive to Wilkes Barre, PA for Raw. Teddy Long, who travels with Henry, was said to be less than happy about having to drive for 10 hours instead of flying for one. The guys who stayed on the plane had a pretty good laugh.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Goldberg should be pissed. I mean he isn't even being allowed to cleanly pin lower card chumps in title matches and then getting beat up by said chump a few weeks later.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

"Theres too much weight on the plane and Mark, you are one fat son of a bitch, so get the fuck off"

Christ, are we sure Flair wasn't just telling him the truth?

Goldberg's an idiot. "He not bigger than Me! I Goldberg! Rawwwwr!"

Guest FrigidSoul
Goldberg should be pissed. I mean he isn't even being allowed to cleanly pin lower card chumps in title matches and then getting beat up by said chump a few weeks later.

In all fairness Michaels is no low card chump

I haven't been watching lately but did they have interference during his match with Mizark?

Guest Goodear

Reading comprehension people, Goldberg was in a pissy mood all day according to the source (which makes this about the dumbest fucking news article ever and another reason to hate on 1wresting). The JR thing surprised other people who were merely speculating that it would bother Bill.

By the way, Goldberg better fight to protect his character because obviously no one else is doing it.

Goldberg should be pissed.  I mean he isn't even being allowed to cleanly pin lower card chumps in title matches and then getting beat up by said chump a few weeks later.

In all fairness Michaels is no low card chump

I haven't been watching lately but did they have interference during his match with Mizark?

Yes. If memory serves, Goldberg won by DQ after interference or some cal like that.

I hate Goldberg as much as the next guy, but come on now.

Headline:

GOLDBERG HAS A BAD DAY. BIG NEWZ!

Hasn't Mark Henry been around long enough to realize a rib when he sees one? I assume Long wasn't there, otherwise he would have told him. I would kill to see Long's face, when he got there and realized what had happened.

Him and Jericho might be tied for "Biggest buried world champion".

And people wonder why everyone thinks HHH has an ego problem. HHH when champ buried everyone. Jericho and Goldberg are made to make everyone look good.

Goldberg it sounds like was just having a bad day and I bet it didn't help to hear he gets one upped by Mark Henry AND Batisita and Shawn Michaels. What's next? He needs outside help to beat Lita?

Has Goldberg won a world title defense clean over anyone BUT Jericho yet?

By the way, Goldberg better fight to protect his character because obviously no one else is doing it.

Goldberg better find how to change his character for other promotions since other promotions are not going to change for his character the way WCW did.

Guest Goodear
Goldberg better find how to change his character for other promotions since other promotions are not going to change for his character the way WCW did.

So he should find a way to be the big power wrestler that gets beat up all the time and make it work? Interesting concept but I don't know if it will draw money. Seriously, Goldberg is getting hammered just week in and week out now by guys like Henry and Batista. How in thee hell is he supposed to stay over? Christ its like Brock getting beat down every week by Sean O'Haire or something.

Guest Fook
The Mark Henry bit is funny, and I'm glad to see he can take a rib. I wonder how many others would have done that?

We all know he can take it.

Who else would have put up with feeling up a transexual and fucking Mae Young?

Guest Choken One

yet sadly Henry makes 20 times the amount The rest of the roster makes...so Boo wah.

I hate Goldberg as much as the next guy, but come on now.

Headline:

GOLDBERG HAS A BAD DAY.  BIG NEWZ!

Err...you're forgetting, we MUST hate Goldberg for every little thing, rumour or not. It's rule #7 in the Smarks guidebook, underneath

'any cripple jokes are ok, as long as they're directed at Zach Gowen, because wrestlers aren't people...it's ok to insult them for having one leg amputated.'

You'll never be a respected poster till you realise this...hell, look at Rico...

:huh:

After reading the article, Goldberg reminds me of The Warrior.

:D

Why?

You already misread the post and said that Goldberg was an idiot for something he DIDN'T do.

WWE chartered a plane for the talent after Sunday afternoon’s house show in Portland, ME. A funny story came out of it. It seems that the plane was overloaded and there was even said to be luggage in the aisles. From what I was told, Ric Flair then ribbed Mark Henry, saying that there was too much weight on the plane and it wasn’t safe to fly. Henry bit on the rib and ended up getting off of the plane and renting a car for the drive to Wilkes Barre, PA for Raw. Teddy Long, who travels with Henry, was said to be less than happy about having to drive for 10 hours instead of flying for one. The guys who stayed on the plane had a pretty good laugh.

That's fucked up. I don't care how much money he makes, if I was Mark Henry, I'd be pissed off after that one.

After reading the article, Goldberg reminds me of The Warrior.

Why?

Warrior: I'm the Warrior, I'm bigger and better than you!

------------------------------------------------------------

*Rick Rude knocks him out afterward.*

You already misread the post and said that Goldberg was an idiot for something he DIDN'T do.

No, I was calling Goldberg an idiot for getting pissed over a statement that is true.

JR: Batista is bigger than Goldberg!

Goldberg: No, he's not!

No, I was calling Goldberg an idiot for getting pissed over a statement that is true.

Batista is bigger than Goldberg!

Goldberg: No, he's not!

Speaking of Goldberg, I talked to a few WWE employees yesterday that told me that they were shocked to hear Jim Ross say that Batista was “bigger than Goldberg”. Obviously, it’s a true statement, but Goldberg can be very protective of things like that. He is very into his character and all of its attributes. Pointing out someone has a better build than him could be taken the wrong way by the big man, especially when said wrestler lays a beat down on him.

Where does it mention Goldberg getting angry about the comments?

Just at the simple fact as the report stated, that Goldberg is very into his character and would get mad at JR's comment.

Speaking of which:

geecopy.jpg

Two perfect examples of how WWE superstars act like babies.

GOLDEBERG has to understand the ethics and routines in wrestling before he cries havoc everytime something doesnt go his way. Its obvious he isn't a true wrestler.

MARK HENRY just seemed stubborn at that point. Kudos to FLAIR. Hopefully he'll say something backstage one night that causes HENRY to leave forever.

Not wanting his character fucked with is something only Goldberg would want... So let's start calling Rodney Mack the dirtiest player in the game and Spike Dudley the King of Bling Bling.