TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BifEverchad

The ONE and ONLY SmackDown! Thread 10-23-03

Uh, why wasnt this started yet? Oh yeah, the desire for wrestling is deminised. The good ol' SmackDown! thread isnt like it used to be, anyways here it is.....

Tonight will be a SmackDown! of historic proportions as a new era will begin. Mr. McMahon’s victory at No Mercy over Stephanie McMahon means there is currently a vacancy for SmackDown! General Manager. That vacancy is not set to last for long as there will be an announcement tonight as to who will be the next GM. Will it be Sable? Will Mr. McMahon take the position himself? Could it be an unexpected surprise to occupy this new role? The answer comes on SmackDown!

Also on SmackDown!, just four days after losing the U.S. Title to the Big Show at No Mercy, Eddie Guerrero has to rebound to help Los Guerreros defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against the Self-Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team. Benjamin and Haas are seeking revenge on the team they lost the titles to and have a golden opportunity for yet another run atop the tag team mountain.

Speaking of revenge, will the Undertaker have revenge on his mind after Mr. McMahon cost him his match against Brock Lesnar at No Mercy? Taker, Lesnar, and Mr. McMahon will be in the building at SmackDown!, and that can lead to an explosive situation. Find out how the Undertaker handles the fallout from No Mercy!

Also in action, Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit face John Cena & A-Train; and Zach Gowen squares off with Tajiri in Gowen’s first match since scoring his first singles win as a contracted SmackDown! Superstar at No Mercy. For all this and more, tune into SmackDown!, 8/7 CT on UPN!

WWE.COM

How will this new era be any different than the old era?

Only time will tell. Tune in tonight!!

[/wwe shill mode]

Can I just say, bullshit and be done with it.

Meh... I wasn't impressed with the spoilers so I'll just glance at the show while I play Disgaea. I love that game.

For all you guys who saw this show like a day ahead or whatever...is it worth recording?

Its always worth recording HartFan.

That way you can Fast Forward through all the crap...

(IE) Vince, Sable, A-Train, Vince, Bashams, Vince, Gowen, and Vince.

Man, I'm missing it. What's Paul talking about ?Well, besides Lesnar.

Just donned on me , he may turn face by bashing him tonight. Thoughts flying a million a minute while going through withdrawals.