TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

The Official Make Fun Of Me Thread

I'm 22 years old, I have no car, no job, I still live at home and I haven't gotten laid since March. Also, I have a big time receding hairline and a pretty harsh drinking problem. Not to mention, I lost the love of my life last year after she went nuts from having an abortion. Discuss.

You're making it kind of hard to make fun of you.

Did you mean to say feel sorry for me?

No way, lol. I was looking for cruelty to the max. See what boredom does to someone?

On the plus side, at least I am not chubby like Costanza, although friends have said I now look like I have AIDS, lol.

Since I've been through addiction, relationship and other things, then I think that I have good mind to be here. I think everyone should make jokes and shit. It makes the mind stronger if the person can take it, and then they become more prepared in the future. I found that moaning and complaining doesnt help, just get over it, and joke about it.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

"What de lay?"

"VAN DE LAY!!!"

if I had a picture of you the insults would flow freely

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I'm 22 years old, I have no car, no job, I still live at home and I haven't gotten laid since March. Also, I have a big time receding hairline and a pretty harsh drinking problem. Not to mention, I lost the love of my life last year after she went nuts from having an abortion. Discuss.

Maybe you should quit idolizing the drunken Lizard King, I'm sure thats not heloing your cause any. I know he wasn't as bald, ugly, and useless as you, but still...

Maybe you should quit idolizing the drunken Lizard King, I'm sure thats not heloing your cause any. I know he wasn't as bald, ugly, and useless as you, but still...

Well duh, why didn't someone tell me that when I was 16?

..and you smell like cabbage.

Smell like cabbage? Now wait a minute.........ok, I stand corrected. But after that 8 hour sex marathon, I wear the smell of your Mom's crotch like cheap cologne.

Smell like cabbage? Now wait a minute.........ok, I stand corrected. But after that 8 hour sex marathon, I wear the smell of your Mom's crotch like cheap cologne.

Don't lie. My mother was with my father all evening, you clearly must be lying. And to prove what?

Don't lie. My mother was with my father all evening, you clearly must be lying. And to prove what?

I'm your father now?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I'm never coming back to this folder.

Meanies.

:(