TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spicy McHaggis

The One And Only 24 Season 3 Thread

Bumping the proper thread ;)

Returns tomorrow night, as we find out who the bidders are, and we have reason to believe that Jack knows who at least one of them is.

I was looking at imdb, and they had Penny Johnson Gerald credited as (2001-2003, 2004)...could she be one of the bidders for the virus?

FIND OUT TOMORROW NIGHT AT 9, AFTER TWO SKANKS PLAY ON A MUDDY FARM!!!

On the commercials for this weeks episode they said that someone from Jack Bauer's past comes back to haunt him. So we will just have to wait a few more hours to find out who that is!

Guest Skironox

If you REALLY don't feel like waiting a few hours...

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Nina is the other buyer, and she wins the auction

Guest Skironox

Damn you people!

I have to wait 3 hours for my fix.

West coast people are treated like second class citizens sometimes :(

Bah, I've got to wait till the UConn game is over to watch 24.

It's all good, I haven't watched a UConn game in a while.

"That man has more lives than a cat"

Truer words were never spoken

Excellent twist.

Palmer has to decide between life and his job.

Jack has to decide between life and his job.

The prime characters are in simular situations, with Jack's being more dangerous of course.

Good episode, and that preview has me dying for next week's episode, all I have to say is thank god we're not getting delayed again this season because of American Idol.

And Kim proves to be a dumbarse, hope Tony bitch slaps her or maybe er and Michelle can get into a cat fight, heh

and obviously I was wrong about that guy being Palmers father

Guess Nina doesnt like cuttin the hair. I like the new hair.

The cat comment was gold.

This season just gets better and better

and man Tony was pissed!! as would I if my wife couldnt trust me i guess

Ditto, I found Nina extra foxy tonight, heh

Yeah she was.

Jack, get over your wife, forget Kate, dump Hector's girl, and go get Nina. Throw in the foxiness with some nice bank from her day job and you have a mighty fine woman.

Ditto, I found Nina extra foxy tonight, heh

Yeah she was.

Jack, get over your wife, forget Kate, dump Hector's girl, and go get Nina. Throw in the foxiness with some nice bank from her day job and you have a mighty fine woman.

NOO way, I like the old Nina.

Anyway, I the episode was pretty good tonight.

Jack is just the fuckin man, enough said. If there is actually someone like him in the US Gov't then we would be extra gansta.

For any of the Buffy/Angel fans, does anyone think it's ironic/funny that Wayne and the chick he had an affair with (Gina Torres) are from Buffy and Angel? I do.

For any of the Buffy/Angel fans, does anyone think it's ironic/funny that Wayne and the chick he had an affair with (Gina Torres) are from Buffy and Angel? I do.

Whoa, can't believe I didn't think of that, heh....good call :)

While, the coolness of the Principal Wood and Jasmine affair is neat for the Buffy/Angel connection, did anyone else find the whole thing, well, stupid?

It just seemed like an incredibly stupid reason for wanting Wayne off David's staff. Plus, the guy came out of nowhere.

Eh, whatever.

While Tony might have done those things, wouldn't it take longer for people to find out the information they needed if he didn't tell them they put it where he did, ya know?

I mean, I love Kim and all(well, I love Elisha), but she's not the brightest crayon in the box, ya know? How would she know where he put the information? That would just take more time than having to tell her.

And why didn't Michelle bring up the satellite thing?

And I hate Hector/Jack/everyone in Mexico's chick. She's just... ick. Don't like her at all.

But Nina's back, so all is good.

Yes, all of that stuff with Wood and Jasmine was out of the blue.

BUTTTTT, there is an Angel/Buffy connection, so I dig.

Good episode... but the subplots (the "drama" at CTU, and the Wayne Palmer affair) are quite lame. I remember when the Palmer storylines (like in S1) would kick ass... lets give him something good to do.

But Jack, as always, is the fuckin man! He fooled the entire country, the president, the Salazars, all of CTU, and fucked Hector's girl, and is now gonna get some payback on Nina. THE MAN!!!

Guest OctoberBlood

I don't know, I actually like the Palmer subplot - but the "drama at CTU" does indeed get annoying. I mean, c'mon .. if these KIDS were in charge of our safety, I'd seriously be worried. :wacko: But, not to be taken seriously - I love season 3 despite what some think, and I loved last nights episode, with Nina returning - and by god, Kiefer did a great job acting wise, superb work.