TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spicy McHaggis

The One And Only 24 Season 3 Thread

Oh Michelle is so smart

Is it just me or did Saunders look like a Frat boy who realizes his big prank isn't going like he wanted it to?

Is it just me or did Saunders look like a Frat boy who realizes his big prank isn't going like he wanted it to?

Either a frat boy or Oswald from the Drew Carey Show...

What has Jack not been telling us?

I knew it, as soon as they got Jane I knew they were going to threaten to stick her in the hotel at some point to try and get to Saunders and by the preview for next week looks like I was right :)

That preview proves once and for all...

...do not fuck with Jack Bauer

Guest Evolution

Well, Saunders wants to talk to his daughter, obviously. The next two episodes are going to be interesting, since I'm not entirely sure where the big swerve is going to come in.

Wow, after this ep I hope you can figure out what the big twist I was talking about last week is going to be.

Pretty good show, easy to tell the show is winding down, and pretty easy to figure out how most of the loose ends will be tied up. I'm pretty happy with how good this season has been.

Thank GOD that Tony is ok. He won't go to jail...

Shit, Jack's committed "treason" how many times in the past 2 seasons?

Stephen Saunders deserves to suffer...and I'm going to LOVE the next two eps.

Does anyone else care about the Presidential blackmail situation?

Dames

Thank GOD that Tony is ok. He won't go to jail...

Shit, Jack's committed "treason" how many times in the past 2 seasons?

Stephen Saunders deserves to suffer...and I'm going to LOVE the next two eps.

Dames

I kind of care about the President's situation in that it could make a major change in the show if the President does go down in flames because of this.

Come on, Dames...you've gotta know it's going SOMEWHERE...

*Cackles*

:cheers:

Does anyone else care about the Presidential blackmail situation

I hope sherry dies because of it.

Hey, they killed off Nina this season...they'll probably wait to do that for Sherry next year...why blow the whole load in one season? B-)

....By the way, I think the blackmail situation has worked perfectly. All season, Wayne Palmer has asked David to let him do something dirty and each time, David said no.

When David gave an approving look and Wayne took off...I marked out.

Dames

Very good episode tonight and it is really making me want to see the last 2 episodes. This season has been really good and I hope it goes out on top.

Hey, they killed off Nina this season...they'll probably wait to do that for Sherry next year...why blow the whole load in one season? 

They just need new storylines with the president...Bringing back sherry over and over again is kind of repetitive. The only way she'll go away is if she dies or goes to prison. I mean I thought she was done after Season 1 when David dumped her but nope.

and they cant get rid of David, because I dont see anyone else playing the president as good enough especially since we're so usta to him and the whole "tryin to become the president" during season 1 and how much he has been through.

Guest Evolution

Well, you know what Sherry said in the first season as David walked away from her.

"You do NOT just walk away from me, David!"

And so far, she's been very right in that regard. The Presidential storyline is huge, because you can't help but think that the 24 writers might be crazy enough to go to a new President. Just because a character's been through a lot, doesn't mean that they'll live (see Teri).

Here's what I would like to see for a possible season 4 involving palmer.

If palmer does have to resign, he can still play a part in the season. I always thought that a good "24 hour" plot device could be a crazy hostage standoff in a mall or airport or something, and Palmer is caught up in it somehow. Or something can happen in Palmers civilian life that would somehow be life-endangering and would involve CTU in some aspect.

And Keeler could be the exact opposite President that Palmer was. He could be kinda shady, not as willing to play along by Jack Bauers rules. Could make for some nice tension.

All bets are off now

All bets are off now