TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Lockdown Card, November 5th!

SWF Lockdown - Wednesday, November 5th!

Due Date: Wednesday, 10pm EST.

Venue: Stan Sherrif Center, Honolulu, Hawaii.

Send Shit To: Grand Slam

Bastion vs Judge Mental

To say that Mark Stevens is extremely displeased with Justice & Rule's actions on Storm is a vivid, vast understatement. After seeing Ejiro and Judge essentially veto his match, deck the ref AND Funyon, the commissioner was fuming. Judge will be allowed no such escape this time, as he must take on the monsterour Bastion.

Rules: Standard singles match, DQs and etc apply.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: realitycheck

Dace vs ???

??? man makes a triumphant return! Between mysterious phonecalls and ominous conversations between Dace and Mark Stevens, a fair amount of intrigue and secrecy is hanging over this match. And so it shall stay, left to the audience to to ferret out the secret competitor.

Rules Standard singles match, DQs and etc apply.

Send To: Grand Slam

Johnny Dangerous vs "The Sinner" John Duran

Johnny's laid down teh law regarding the US title, Wildchild, and a few other things. Mainly, the fact that he's going to be around for a good long time in the SWF, and that he fully intends to extract proper vengance on Judge and Ejiro. Wildchild seems less than willing, but that's neither here-nor-there; tonight that challange must wait, as he faces John Duran, who is ironically just coming off a loss to Wildchild himself.

Rules: Standard singles match, DQs and etc apply.

Send To: Grand Slam

Chain Match

Ejiro Fasaki vs The Boston Strangler

Yeah, same deal that went for Judge goes for Ejiro. Mark's really pissed off over Storm etc., etc., and is now handicapping Fasaki against former world champion The Boston Strangler. Both of these men have had a past affinity for the steel chain... so now, they get a chance to really put it to good use.

Rules: Ejiro and Strangler are bound at their left wrists by a single 8ft chain. It's legal to use in any fashion, but nothing else is. Pinfall/submission rules.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Suicide King

Va'aiga vs Danny Williams

Poor Dace. He's been bearing the brunt of most of Va'aiga's anger and frustration since his sudden about-face a few weeks ago. What's worse is that the High Priest of Horrorcore isn't even the Maori's primary target! Of course, Va'aiga has never made any efforts to hide the fact he wants Danny Williams, and no-one else... and aftering finally baiting Williams enough with another beating of Dace on Storm, the former leader of the trinity returns to answer the challange laid...

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: chirs3

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

Erek Taylor vs Michael Craven vs Wildchild vs ..."The Superior One" Tom Flesher!?

Why, yes, the champion is in fact in a match for the contendership of his own belt. Why do you ask? Don't worry, I'll clear that up in a second. Firstly, Mark's decided that Tom should really be concentrating on an opponent for A2A, and he's now put him in a position to find one. Three people who've been deemed deserving by the Commish may now battle it out for the chance to face Tom outright... of course, to do that, they actually have to get by him first. An odd match with odd participants? Perhaps... but the commissioner had little other choice, since this ROSTER IS IMPOSSIBLE! YOU PEOPLE GIVE HIM NO THREADS TO WORK WITH! NONE! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

*ahem*

Rules: Four corners elimination. Two men may be in the ring at a time; anyone can tag out to anyone. If anyone but Tom wins, they face him at Ashes 2 Ashes... if Flesher wins, he may pick from anyone on the roster as his PPV opponent.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: I created the monster, so I shall slay it. realitycheck

Edited by realitycheck

Card edited for... uh... slight mistakes. Yeah. Certainly nothing major like forgetting which show I book, no sir.

Wildchild: I told you you wouldn't like it... blame Tom for being indecisive about A2A or something. -_-

Xstasy is good to be booked on the next show. And why would i be posting that, you ask? Simple... this is X, posting from HVT's home. Hence... HVT's login name. CHUUCH!

Figment! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGMEEEEEEEEEEEENT~!~!!~!!@!#%*(##%&*()@#$

*ahem*

Anyways, nice booking by Zed to cover my ass. *cough*

Johnny...

See, what you fail to realize is that X is not as smart as you give him credit for. He still looks for the tape to feed the computer.

Da "the real HVT" H

Guest Goodear

I'm half way through and I like it so far even though I guess I should really come up with a finish sooner or later :unsure: But I think I've got just the tone I was looking for and ... well... Va'aiga and Dace will probably have to wait for the ring to be sqeegee'd before they get out there.

Like Ejiro Fasaki knows how to use a chain...

/me wonders if he ever threatened to shove a squeegee up Ejiro's ass and mop the ring with him

That would of course be face Va'aiga. Heel Va'aiga is too busy finding new and fun ways to drop Danny Williams on his back, seeing as dropping Danny Williams on his head isn't always a proven solution.

Guest Goodear

Perhaps... but the commissioner had little other choice, since this ROSTER IS IMPOSSIBLE! YOU PEOPLE GIVE HIM NO THREADS TO WORK WITH! NONE! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

*ahem*

What's really funny about this is that Tom and I were talking and it was like he was the only person on the roster that really didn't have an angle going outside of Sinquisition. So obviously this is all his fault. BAD TOM! BAD!