TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO WWE RAW Thread 11-03-03

Guest hhheld_down

Since arriving to RAW, Mark Henry has been engaged in a bitter rivalry with Shawn Michaels. This Monday night on RAW, the rivalry comes to a head when "the World's Strongest Man" goes one on one with "the Icon" of sports entertainment, Shawn Michaels. Henry has looked impressive since joining Theodore Long's Thuggin' & Buggin' Enterprises. But is he impressive enough to upend Shawn Michaels? Find out this Monday on RAW (9/8CT on Spike TV).

Speaking of Mark Henry, fans witnessed the former European Champion join in on the rumble towards the end of RAW last week. He wasn't the only Superstar to join the fray; the Dudley Boyz also found their way down to the ring. Are these Superstars the next to join Team Bischoff and Team Stone Cold, respectively? Find out this Monday on RAW.

John Heidenreich had a successful try out last week on RAW. Will he receive a RAW contract as a result? There is only one way to find out -- tune into RAW Monday night at 9/8 CT on Spike TV.

credit:

WWE.COM

Hopefully that match will be the 10:00pm match and they book a hot 6 or 8 man tag for the main event.

Impossible. There aren't enough hosses left in OVW to build a unbelievably exciting, hot, Main-Event worthy six-man tag match. Now Smackdown - THAT's a brand that can have an amazing six-man tag match. Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan, A-Train, Big Show......man, the quality is amazing....

Hopefully that match will be the 10:00pm match and they book a hot 6 or 8 man tag for the main event.

Impossible. There aren't enough hosses left in OVW to build a unbelievably exciting, hot, Main-Event worthy six-man tag match. Now Smackdown - THAT's a brand that can have an amazing six-man tag match. Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan, A-Train, Big Show......man, the quality is amazing....

Just for that...

*Puts you in Mick Foley's position when he lost his ear in Germany*

It's funny how Raw only has HBK Vs Henry for tonight announced but this is up already at WWE.com for Smackdown Thursday.

This Thursday: Lesnar & Show vs. Angle & Benoit 

Two of the biggest, baddest Superstars on SmackDown! battle perhaps the two best athletes on the show this Thursday night (8/7 CT on UPN) when Brock Lesnar & Big Show team up to face Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit. Plus, Eddie Guerrero attempts to secure a WWE Tag Team Title shot for himself and Chavo when he takes on the Basham Brothers in a Handicap Match. All this and more Thursday on SmackDown!

It's funny how Raw only has HBK Vs Henry for tonight announced but this is up already at WWE.com for Smackdown Thursday.

This Thursday: Lesnar & Show vs. Angle & Benoit 

Two of the biggest, baddest Superstars on SmackDown! battle perhaps the two best athletes on the show this Thursday night (8/7 CT on UPN) when Brock Lesnar & Big Show team up to face Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit. Plus, Eddie Guerrero attempts to secure a WWE Tag Team Title shot for himself and Chavo when he takes on the Basham Brothers in a Handicap Match. All this and more Thursday on SmackDown!

Now come on, be fair. They had the card for tonight's Raw written down last Monday. Unfortunately, they lost the napkin and now don't know what the fuck they should do.

I'm leaving in about 45 minutes to head to the Gund Arena for Raw.

Please add something good into the main event. Pretty please with sugar on it?

Please add something good into the main event.  Pretty please with sugar on it?

Oh, don't worry, they will.

Not only will you get Shawn Michaels vs. Mark Henry, but WWE will also throw in Shane McMahon vs. Rodney Mack. Watch as the Thuggin and Buggin machine gets his head bling-blinged and bang-banged by that bad motherfucker Shane McMahon. And please, for the love of God, don't miss the Dudleys vs. La Resistance match tonight. We guarantee it will be something special, something that hasn't been seen in the past 355 times they've wrestled. And whatever you do, do not miss the first 30 minutes. Hilarity may ensue when Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out and stuns Hawk's widow to the delight of the fans. "She keeps bitching about her husband, so tonight, I plan to stun her. She won't bitch no more" said Austin. Then, watch what happens when Stone Cold drives a bus full of nuns and orphans off a cliff into the Mississippi River. There's no doubt he will fulfill his reputation as a rattlesnake you CAN'T trust. And oh yeah....RVD, Jericho, Booker T, and Christian might make appearances tonight or something. Who cares?

Tune into Raw TONIGHT at 9/8 C only on SPIKE !!!

Guest The Old Me

I think you're screwed, buddy.

Guest The Bandit

your in cleveland? Take me. I wanted to go but I had no money. maybe I should go tonight if they have 20 buck tx left.

your in cleveland? Take me. I wanted to go but I had no money. maybe I should go tonight if they have 20 buck tx left.

I highly doubt they're sold out.

But I don't have an extra ticket, I'm afraid.

And oh yeah....RVD, Jericho, Booker T, and Christian might make appearances tonight or something. Who cares?

Sadly, I was thinking that same thing when I read the preview.

Guest The Bandit

I highly doubt they're sold out.

But I don't have an extra ticket, I'm afraid.

And oh yeah....RVD, Jericho, Booker T, and Christian might make appearances tonight or something. Who cares?

Sadly, I was thinking that same thing when I read the preview.

i understand. i think i am going. they are not sold out. & the 20 dollar ticket is not really a bad seat. im trying to call my friend so she (yes she) can go.

Once again, I find myself home on a monday night to watch Raw. Two weeks in a row! We'll have the same deal this week.... if I show up here at any time during the show, it means it bored me to tears and I needed to vent. If not, it meant I at least found the show tolerable.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
Speaking of Mark Henry, fans witnessed the former European Champion

see all they have to do is pimp his lengthy list of past accomplishments and he'll be over in no time. Just like Flair.

Yeah, I'll probably either be here periodically, while working on my psych paper, or if I'm not here, I'll be stomaching RAW pretty well...or I could be just watching the game.

I actually want to see a La Res match tonight, as I enjoy watching Conway. Also, Depree isn't half bad now, and is progressing each week.

It looks like we got some haterizers on this here board. Belie' that.

Mark Henry be thuggin and buggin all over that white boy tonight.

That's Heart Break Cracka to you!

You feel me, playa?

I'm surprised WWE has not announced Linda vs Steph vs Molly vs Lita match for the PPV yet. You know the whole family has to be on the PPV somehow.