TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

FF X-2 English song available for download

Credit: FFX2.net

Thanks to the GREAT people at the FFX-2 GameFAQ's board, Lord Ramza and rikasa for recording it, Jade's real Emotion is now available for download. Keep in mind it's very low quality and has been recorded with a mic from a TV as it was aired on the G4 channel.

Download It Here

The quality totally sucks, but at least I can tell a lil bit of what it's like. Can't wait till a clearer version is available ^_^

Sig pic notwithstanding Yuna, (I have to say "ugh" to any man on man pseudo bondage, even of the underage cartoon variety) ign.com has a review on X-2 on their front page. Six page review that goes indepth. Basically they loved it and the lowest rating was an 8.6 for the music (they wanted the FFX composer, but loved "1000 Words"). I'm counting the days then everything goes on hold and I play X-2 until it fuses to my PS2 disc tray.

I got the demo today. It's so cool. The only thing that bugged me is that it was hard to find out which ledges you could jump on to. They need that little "hit X to jump" message to pop up faster and more often.

Yuna, who the hell MAKES those pics? You? If so, what on earth is supposedly appealing about it?

For whatever reason, it makes me very uncomfortable.

UYI

Idgiebay makes 'em. That above is a link to her deviantART gallery, which is a lot more than just Todd-Kurt. In fact, slash is a small part of her gallery. She has bishonen, and, if you go further back, a lot of her art is Invader Zim.

Guest Kamui

Geez, some of you guys are REALLY too uncomfortable about bishounen. I mean, it's JUST a picture....scroll on down if you don't like it. It's not like some big, masculine guy naked or something.....it's a boy with feminine qualities. Kinda pretty in a weird way.

-Duo

No, I'm not gay. Yes, I'm sure. Go away.

Geez, some of you guys are REALLY too uncomfortable about bishounen. I mean, it's JUST a picture....scroll on down if you don't like it. It's not like some big, masculine guy naked or something.....it's a boy with feminine qualities. Kinda pretty in a weird way.

-Duo

No, I'm not gay. Yes, I'm sure. Go away.

I was only joking around, but I do see your point.

UYI