TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JRE

Orton...Jindrak....get drunk and fight eachother!

I predict to see this on the WWE website later this week:

WWE.com regrets to inform its fans that WWE has severed its relationship with Mark Jindrak effective today. We wish Mark the best of luck.

Why are the cops standing there and laughing? Are they indy guys dressed as cops?? That'd be kind of funny.....wrestlers get into a fight so you call a bunch of fake cops to get rid of them.

I bet this was all a work. I mean, Orton has been feuding with these guys in storylines. With HHH's assertion of "kayfabe everytime, all the time," I wouldn't doubt it.

I don't see the fuss. Two guys get drunk, and end up in a fight. It's not exactly uncommon in the world. You need to visit some bars and pubs over here in 'Jolly' old England.

Not exactly a fireable offense. No-one got seriously hurt, nobody's filing a lawsuit...two professional wrestlers had a fight after getting drunk. Just give them a fine, slap on the wrist and tell them to end the feud or next time it'll be worse.

To clarify, Randy Orton is wearing an Orlando Magic track suit.

Continue.

Then what kind is Jindrak wearing and where can I get it? I've seriously been looking for a suit like that to wear for my bands' gigs.

edit: Ebay brought this up, 2 sizes too big, but now I know what I want. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

Edited by claydude14

Those outfits are pretty neat. Look comfortable too.

Well, we all know your taste in clothes.

Yes, and we all know how all of your preferences are above reproach.

Tell me how I wear the La Resistance entrance attire in public again, I need a good laugh.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Oh MAN, I don't believe this. I've been to that restaurant a bunch of times, and I was planning to go that night (I didn't even remember Raw was in town) but something came up, and I missed THIS?

Damn.

Guest HoosierDaddy

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but if you check at www.wrestlescoop.com/headlines/2486.shtml (where the photos seem to be from) it claims the whole thing was a work and the two cleared it with the cops before going into the restaurant.

I hope I'm not the big wet blanket in this thread.

Guest BionicRedneck

It was obviously a work. I mean, the WWE don't allow people who really hate each other post things on their websites about how they are gonna beat the other ones ass, do they?

Add that to the fact that everyone at the scene is laughing/smiling.

And kids are taking pictures.

And the fact that it is two people who pretend to fight for a living.

Oh MAN, I don't believe this. I've been to that restaurant a bunch of times, and I was planning to go that night (I didn't even remember Raw was in town) but something came up, and I missed THIS?

Damn.

Exactly the same situation with me, but I didn't bother going down to Boston for Raw because it's...well Raw.

Now I wish I did. This would of been comic gold.

Guest Besus

Damn Why do some of you care what they wearing and How they dress?,geez.

Also ORTON is Good.No he's more than good he is GREAT! Respect the "FUTURE OF THE WWE".

Guest Ghettoman

Gotta love public working.

I would of started a "MAVEN" chant until he turned on Orton with his flying DDT and left with Jindrak....AND EVOLUTION!!!!

Guest Dynamite Kido

Is it just me or is the the most boring out of the ring happening in pro wrestling in a long time? By boring I mean, "WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK".

Nice suits though

This reminds me of when I was 14. Me and my 3 friends would wait for a car coming down the road (usually look for a women) one of us would run out in the road and the other three would jump him. We would act like we we're punching and kicking him. People (old ladies were the best) would jump out of their car and start screaming "GET OFF HIM!" Then we all run away laughing.

Guest FrigidSoul

I don't care what the pictures show, Randy Orton was in the back drinking a Protein Drink...he couldn't have done it

Actually, I like Orton's Velour Magic suit, eventhough its looks kind small on him. I got a few Velour suits myself, I want know where got his from. I think Jindrak have a Celtics version suit.

Guest Choken One
I wonder who would win in a REAL fight between Jindrak & Orton.

Gotta think with Military Training (even though he ran like a bitch) Orton would have a upper hand...but since he injures himself constantly...gotta go with the spunky Jyndrak.