TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Besus

Survivor Series

Guest Besus

credit:backstage wrestling

With Survivor Series only one day away there are some rumors that Kane may indeed help Vince McMahon out in his match against The Undertaker. Although it does not make much sense at this point in time, unless there was some sort of roster switch, there have been strong rumors that Kane may indeed be involved in the McMahon vs UnderTaker Buried Alive Match.

It's also been reported that Stephanie McMahon may play some role in the match. There are several different directions that the WWE could go with. If Team Austin is defeated, then Austin could leave Raw and emerge as the new GM on Smackdown! which lacks "main event" talent.

In that case it is assumed that Stephanie would replace Austin on Raw. In other notable Survivor Series news, Batista is not scheduled to face anyone at the PPV, but you can believe he will be involved in some form. Look for Batista to make his presence felt in either the Austin vs Bischoff match and/or Goldberg vs HHH match.

Edited by Besus

Yeah, no kidding. My brother wants to check it out just because we've always been fans of the SS style matches, but it really seems that they're going to extreme lengths to make sure this show sucks.

Guest Salacious Crumb

So basically no good will come of any outcome to any of these matches. GREAT!!!

Guest StevieNightHeat

I'd rather have Mortis debut and help Vince bury Undertaker. It would be better than seeing another pointless Kane/Taker fued all over again.

Guest Coffey

I read that the ending to the "Ambulance match" had already been taped.

Anyone else read that?

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Kane drops Shane from a high place

This is great. Get steph off the good show and move her to raw, it frees up my monday evenings. Let Heyman stay the gm and have actual wrestling on, not McMahon family entertainment.

Uh. No. Didn't you read the part where it said that Austin would be GMing SD? Whether it means solo GM or co-GM, SD's going to become the Happy Fun Austin Drinking show. Expect Stunners and middle fingers to Cena, Brock, Chavo, Eddy, Tajiri, Show, and every other heel or tweener that isn't named McMahon or Undertaker.

Let me get this straight.

The little that they do already have planned for the show...ALL of it is just to benefit Vince/Austin/Stephanie?

Super.

You expected different?

In that case it is assumed that Stephanie would replace Austin on Raw.

We get what we asked for, but we'll wish we hadn't. Yup, Vince is Satan.

Are they just going to forget Heyman and Bishoff are GMs?!

In that case it is assumed that Stephanie would replace Austin on Raw.

We get what we asked for, but we'll wish we hadn't. Yup, Vince is Satan.

Are they just going to forget Heyman and Bishoff are GMs?!

Bisch will stay on Raw but resume his pissing contest with the talentless Stephanie McMahon, who will most definately reunite with a newly face turned HHH....

Austin will go to SD and either Heyman will turn heel again or Heyman will become Austin's #1 bitch who's job it is to get Benoit, Cena, Angle, Guerrero, and Lesner to bend over and take it up the ass while Austin belittles them and torments them on a regular basis.

credit:backstage wrestling

Can we get a real source? There seems to be a rash of people lately posting "news" from these sites that steal their news from others and don't credit them.

No reason to even pay attention to these rumors at this point. There have been so many different ones from what will happen in the Taker/Vince match to what roll will Kane play to where Steph and Austin are going.

WWE at this point is like a tornado coming your way. You can't do anything about it until after the storm settles and you see the mess it made.

Mike Mooneyham, our local wrestling columnist who actually DOES know what he's talking about, said it'd be either Kane or Stephanie helping Vince out. He noted the extreme lack of logic in having Stephanie help Vince, but he said that logic hasn't bothered WWE recently, so it wouldn't be a problem.

And I'm calling the end of the Kane/Shane match: The loser will crash through the roof of the ambulance.

Guest ligerbomb03

Vince vs. Undertaker as the main event. No wonder they are losing fans and ratings and money.

Guest Anglesault
Mike Mooneyham, our local wrestling columnist who actually DOES know what he's talking about, said it'd be either Kane or Stephanie helping Vince out. He noted the extreme lack of logic in having Stephanie help Vince, but he said that logic hasn't bothered WWE recently, so it wouldn't be a problem.

And I'm calling the end of the Kane/Shane match: The loser will crash through the roof of the ambulance.

What exactly could Steph do to cause Taker to lose?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Vince vs. Undertaker as the main event. No wonder they are losing fans and ratings and money.

Not to start an argument, but why does your name include "Liger" but your sig and avatar completely ignore it? I'd have a picture of Liger doing his move.

::Ignore my VERY odd new name because of my nostalgia trip on the Addams Family::

I hate to play devil's advocate here, but if Steph did move to RAW, they could play up the whole Bischoff / Steph kiss from last fall that they never resolved (and, presumably, have completely forgotten about).