TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Huge ammounts of police swarming "Neverland"...

Eh, sorry. I wound up seeing Jaxl and Downhome as the same person as the pointless posts ("Two words: He's fucked") and the suicide chatter started filling up a fair amount of the conversation. I overreacted in lashing out. Sorry. :)

Watched The All-Spin Zone last night because child molestation is the kind of topic that can get that whore's blood boiling and voice rising. He took the same position I figured he would, talking like Jackson was guilty while constantly throwing little "if these are true" statements in there to try and sound like he's giving him a fair shake.

The best part was when he exploded at an Us Magazine guy for treating Jackson like *gasp* a celebrity!

Eh, sorry. I wound up seeing Jaxl and Downhome as the same person as the pointless posts ("Two words: He's fucked") and the suicide chatter started filling up a fair amount of the conversation. I overreacted in lashing out. Sorry. :)

I must have missed something.

What's your problem with me again?

Police await Michael Jackson's surrender

Singer expected to turn himself in within the hour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SANTA BARBARA, California (CNN) -- Authorities Thursday were awaiting the surrender of singer Michael Jackson, saying they plan to charge him with multiple counts of child molestation.

Members of the news media crowded the sidewalk in front of the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department, awaiting Jackson's arrival, expected about 11 a.m. PST (2 p.m. EST), county authorities said.

A source told CNN that Jackson would meet his attorney, Mark Geragos, at the sheriff's office in Santa Barbara County, where the singer's 2,600-acre Neverland Ranch is located.

Jackson is expected to be booked, photographed and fingerprinted, and to surrender his passport and post a $3 million bond before being released.

District Attorney Tom Sneddon said Jackson faces multiple counts of lewd or lascivious contact with a child younger than 14.

Here is a question for those of you who know about things like this.

If it's proven that there are people that live with him, friends of his, and family that knew about his doing things to children (if it's proven he DID do anything), could they not also be held responsible for allowing things like that to happen, without their doing anything about it?

Here is a question for those of you who know about things like this.

If it's proven that there are people that live with him, friends of his, and family that knew about his doing things to children (if it's proven he DID do anything), could they not also be held responsible for allowing things like that to happen, without their doing anything about it?

Absolutely. All states have mandatory reporting laws on the books. Here is a summary of all the relevant statutes.

I think all the parents that took the payoffs from Mr. Jackson and let him have their kids for little "slumber parties" should be locked up too. Nothing like pimping out your kids for financial security.

mjmug1.jpg

Credit: Thesmokinggun.com

Well.....doesn't this mugshot just scream to you "I could NEVER molest a child!!" ? Seriously, he could have made himself look a little tougher in that picture. I mean....jeez.....he looks like the epitome of a child molester in that picture. Mike, you're not helping the situation.

Update: Jackson is walking free on four million dollars bail. Currently the only restrictions placed on Michael Jackson are that he cannot travel, however he is still allowed to continue his work, thus allowing him to travel inter-state.

Jackson is currently back in Las Vegas with his three children, who he still has custody of at this time.

Credit - News program I just watched here in Australia.

UYI

Guest FrigidSoul
WHAT parent would SEND their child THERE?

How moronic could they POSSIBLY be?

-=Mike

Parent: Now Billy, if you don't finish your vegetables you know where we're sending you

Billy: Please mom, I don't like brocol..

Parent: Don't make me say it twice, eat them now or you're headed to Michael Jackson's Neverland

*little Billy scarfs down brocolli*

Guest PhantMan

I feel sad for Jackson. What a pathetic alien. I used to listen to his songs when I was kid. I mean, he's not even a human being, he's a toy. He wears toy costumes, has a toy life, one completely dictated by the public. He's probably gonna end up 60 with the same plastic face he had when he was 35. What's so bad about being black, BTW? It's not like people are gonna confuse him with, say, P.Diddy or 50 Cent... they're not exactly black men, they're just glorified monkeys (and, according to gossip, Diddy threw a puppy from his balcony). Lo and behold, Michael really is a sweet guy. He just happens to like kids, but I don't think he ever forced himself on someone. Watch him when he's on TV and you'll see a sad, sad man who understands his life is the stuff of gossip, never to be normal again.

But if you buttfuck kids, then you go to jail, and that's the botom line.

Guest Choken One

I still don't know what to make of this.

Obviously, We all know that Jackson is one of the greatest artists of history but that's not the issue here obviously.

When I look at that Face of Jackson, I question deeply "Is this guy who they tell me he is?"...I don't see it in his face at all.

I truly and honestly believe that Jackson has lost all touch with reality, and it's not his fault.

With a sicking and haunting childhood riddled with abuse (Physical and Emotional), witness to his brother's beatings and sexual assaults from his father, then to ever be given an normal life, a chance to live. Treated like a Lab Rat. He was always controled by someone else, be it his father as a member of the JACKSON 5 or by a corporate empire as the greatest recording artist perhaps of all time (which is debatable but it's neither the time or place).

At the Age of 45 and father of 3(?) children, sadly, He still has no grasp of reality.

I do believe that he has an affection for children but I still for some reason (maybe I just refuse to believe it) don't see it him to be a "monster", I actually and likely wrongly believe everything was "good". I just see him being used once again.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there is NO chance these accusations are truthful, I'm just saying It's very possible, Jackson is being used again.

Guest PhantMan
I still don't know what to make of this.

Obviously, We all know that Jackson is one of the greatest artists of history but that's not the issue here obviously.

When I look at that Face of Jackson, I question deeply "Is this guy who they tell me he is?"...I don't see it in his face at all.

I truly and honestly believe that Jackson has lost all touch with reality, and it's not his fault.

With a sicking and haunting childhood riddled with abuse (Physical and Emotional), witness to his brother's beatings and sexual assaults from his father, then to ever be given an normal life, a chance to live. Treated like a Lab Rat. He was always controled by someone else, be it his father as a member of the JACKSON 5 or by a corporate empire as the greatest recording artist perhaps of all time (which is debatable but it's neither the time or place).

At the Age of 45 and father of 3(?) children, sadly, He still has no grasp of reality.

I do believe that he has an affection for children but I still for some reason (maybe I just refuse to believe it) don't see it him to be a "monster", I actually and likely wrongly believe everything was "good". I just see him being used once again.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there is NO chance these accusations are truthful, I'm just saying It's very possible, Jackson is being used again.

Cool, but you gotta admit that it's not normal for a singer to build his house as a theme park for kids.

Guest Choken One

That actually Seemed somewhat understandable...He was always friendly to kids (not in that way) and always spoke about them and wanting Kids to be happy...

So I totally thought building a Theme Park was understandable and wasn't "odd" for Jackson to do.

Guest Choken One

It is legit, My Mother's best friend had the exact some condition though not as extreme.

Guest Choken One

She's not real protective of it, It's not a COMPLETE change (like Jackson) but mostly just in the arm and leg area anyways...