TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Huge ammounts of police swarming "Neverland"...

What's so bad about being black, BTW?

You don't REALLY need me to rant about vitaligo, do you?

Ever seen the clip to the song 'They Don't Really Care About Us'? Video proof that Jackon's condition is legit.

UYI

I'd like to see that, since other cases I have heard of only include little patches of skin on the arms or legs.

Secondly, the man is gonna die soon, I hate to be morbid, but as I said earlier, I predict suicide, either before jail, or while he is incarcerated.

Thirdly, God damn, that mug shot is the creepiest thing I have seen in a while.

Fourthly, check out this shit. Tell me you don't feel awful for the guy. Jackson's Surgery History

What's so bad about being black, BTW?

You don't REALLY need me to rant about vitaligo, do you?

Ever seen the clip to the song 'They Don't Really Care About Us'? Video proof that Jackon's condition is legit.

UYI

I'd like to see that, since other cases I have heard of only include little patches of skin on the arms or legs.

Secondly, the man is gonna die soon, I hate to be morbid, but as I said earlier, I predict suicide, either before jail, or while he is incarcerated.

Thirdly, God damn, that mug shot is the creepiest thing I have seen in a while.

Fourthly, check out this shit. Tell me you don't feel awful for the guy. Jackson's Surgery History

Already posted. Behind the times little man. B-)

Did anyone see the news clip where a bunch of people swarmed Jackson's SUV while he was stopped at a red light. They were banging on the car trying to talk to him. I was hoping someone would drag his ass out and beat the crap out of him.

Michael Jackson: A Commentary by Kurt Loder

Michael Jackson: Lovable eccentric? Persecuted genius? Child-molesting freak?

Take your pick. In fact, it seems that most of us already have.

It's clear that millions of people still love Michael Jackson. Or think they do. Actually, there's no way you can "love" a reclusive multimillionaire you've never met. You may love his music or his videos, but the man himself is more than just the sum of those things. His real thoughts and feelings, and the things he does in private, can't be known at such a distance.

I'd imagine that many of today's younger Michael Jackson fans may respond to his "sensitivity," his cultivated air of limp sweetness: He seems so harmless, only a deeply mean person could suggest he might be capable of inflicting harm. And I wonder if a lot of his older defenders aren't really pledging their allegiance to a Michael Jackson of the past, back when his music mattered and may have played an exciting part in their fondly remembered youth. But that Michael Jackson — especially the handsome, dazzling star of Off the Wall (1979) and Thriller (1982) — is long gone. He's been replaced by somebody else.

There are also those who point to Michael Jackson's undeniable talent as proof of ... well, proof of what? Talent is famously no guarantee of good character. In fact, on Thursday, the day that Michael Jackson was arrested, Phil Spector, another reclusive multimillionaire, who transformed the sound of popular music in the early 1960s, was charged with murder in the shooting death of a woman in his home last February. Spector, too, is a talented man. But that doesn't preclude the possibility that he may be found guilty of this killing. The two things are unrelated.

So, OK: child-molesting freak? Tabloid journalists — the people who years ago dubbed him "Wacko Jacko" — are clearly panting for Michael Jackson to take a fall this time. They think (and they are not alone in this) that the only reason he wasn't nailed on a child-molestation charge 10 years ago is because he had the multimillions of dollars necessary to buy off his 13-year-old accuser, thus ensuring that no criminal case could be brought against him. His rationale for that payoff — that he just wanted to put the whole unpleasant mess behind him — was, in this view, preposterous.

We may never know what actually happened between Michael Jackson and young Jordie Chandler back then. And while it's tempting to jump to conclusions about the current case, it's unfair to do so until all the evidence, on both sides, has been presented in court.

However, I don't think this means we can't come to at least one conclusion about Michael Jackson: Any 45-year-old man who regularly goes to bed with pubescent boys — who flaunts his obsession with them in public and even demonstrates and defends it on television (in Martin Bashir's BBC documentary, Jackson, holding hands with a 12-year-old boy whose head is resting on his shoulder, says, "It's what the whole world should do") — is appalling. Can this be a controversial assessment?

If anyone other than the wealthy and willful Michael Jackson were known to be bedding young boys and all but boasting about it, can we doubt that some sort of protective legal action would be taken to put a stop to it? And what if, instead of boys, it were young girls he was having these little overnights with? Might that be seen as somehow more worthy of objection? (Stay tuned for the R. Kelly trial.)

In the past, Michael Jackson has attempted to defend his dallying with children as an innocent way of compensating for his own nonexistent childhood. This isn't entirely persuasive: On Thursday, his brother Jermaine Jackson told CNN that "We had an incredible, wonderful childhood." But that's not the point. Whatever the facts of Jackson's own upbringing, they are irrelevant to what he's doing now. And what he's doing now is disturbing on more than one level. Because if the collecting of children by the rich and powerful is now OK, then what isn't?

—Kurt Loder

Any 45-year-old man who regularly goes to bed with pubescent boys — who flaunts his obsession with them in public and even demonstrates and defends it on television (in Martin Bashir's BBC documentary, Jackson, holding hands with a 12-year-old boy whose head is resting on his shoulder, says, "It's what the whole world should do") — is appalling.

Why do they never mention that in that same interview he said he sleeps on the floor?

Guest PhantMan

Last night my country's main station aired "Living with Michaels Jackson" and wow... the guy is almost pratically begging for a lawsuit!

- he holds a kid's hand and tells the interviewer and has no shame in telling he sleeps with boys.

- he thinks he's peter fucking pan.

- he bought 2 millions in antiques in just one sitting.

still, he cries when talking about his childhood.

I think this is a real case of someone living like a toy. look at all the beautiful things he's got. yet he almost never smiles if not for the camera. he's oblivious to the creepy image he gives the masses. his thing where he gives his sons masks is just creepy.

yet you can't help but feel sad for him.

let's face it: Michael Jackson is the sweet version of R.Kelly.

After all of this, I just hope to God that everything that has been said against him is false, I really do. In no way do I hope this is true, not at all.

If he's proven guilty however, he should go to jail for the maximum amount of time possible.

Regardless of if he's guilty or not, it's quite obvious that he has a few unresolved issues. If he is found innocent, I truly hope that he can get his shit together, and I hope that he can overcome all of this. I mean...

...just imagine if he's innocent.

After all of this, I just hope to God that everything that has been said against him is false, I really do. In no way do I hope this is true, not at all.

If he's proven guilty however, he should go to jail for the maximum amount of time possible.

Regardless of if he's guilty or not, it's quite obvious that he has a few unresolved issues. If he is found innocent, I truly hope that he can get his shit together, and I hope that he can overcome all of this. I mean...

...just imagine if he's innocent.

I don't think the feds would be going to these steps if they didn't have enough evidence to put him away. They're going to have to have kids testifying -- kids who can't get paid off to get out of testifying, under the new law, and so wouldn't have any other (more greedy) reason to bring accusations against him. They wouldn't put kids through that unless they knew they had him.

I agree with that.

I still hope someone fucked up somewhere, and they are wrong about him.

I'm not rooting against him, far from it. I want to believe with all of my might that he has NEVER done anything to innocent children in any way, I really do.

That isn't to say that I think he's innocent, because I do not.

I'm just, as I do, hope against hope.

I went to a vigil tonight- it was fun

A vigil for an accused pedophile? That's pathetic.

Don't you know your accused (guilty or not) average joe child molester would have a vigil as well?

Of course, those are people wanting to castrate, crucify, burn and otherwise torture said molester

What's pathetic is you throwing around that term about a man who, at this point in time, is innocent of all charges and hasn't done anything wrong.

Maybe I might start referring to YOU as a child rapist, or something.

UYI

What's pathetic is you throwing around that term about a man who, at this point in time, is innocent of all charges and hasn't done anything wrong.

UYI

Guilty or not, he's still accused of being a child molester and probably doesn't deserve a bunch of people getting together and feeling sorry for him, especially if he's found guilty.

Even if he isn't a kid toucher, Michael Jackson is one of the most disturbed human beings on the planet.

What are we supposed to feel for him? Sympathy?

The fucker admits to, at the least, sleeping in the same room as little boys.

I don't know about you, but any grown man who spends that much time - intimate time, no less - with kids who a) ain't his own or b) aren't related to him, has something profoundly wrong with him.

Guest Choken One
Even if he isn't a kid toucher, Michael Jackson is one of the most disturbed human beings on the planet.

What are we supposed to feel for him? Sympathy?

The fucker admits to, at the least, sleeping in the same room as little boys.

I don't know about you, but any grown man who spends that much time - intimate time, no less - with kids who a) ain't his own or b) aren't related to him, has something profoundly wrong with him.

The parents are more fucked up...

They should at least know it's wrong...Jacko obviously doesn't comprehend this.

Here's my defense strategy for Michael Jackson.

Not Guilty, by reason of insanity.

"You see, Mr. Jackson is clearly not a sane person. He's suffering from pedophilia, which is acting as a mental illness, causing these urges." (now that my plan has pissed off Nambla)

"Just look at him, can you say he's a sane man?"

Well, he did call him an accused pedophile. Which, considering the crimes he is being accused of at the moment, is an entirely accurate term.

I saw the vigil on the news and had nothing better to do so I went down there and checked it out.

It was basically a lot of Jacko fans singing songs and lighting candles while holding their signs for the media.

UYI

Tell me exactly what in my statement was inaccurate and I'll retract it and apologize.

Edited by CanadianChris

They're now saying that Jackson had a breakdown on the plane and had to be sedated. He's also been demanding to be flown to South America to escape the charges.

When they searched "Neverland", they also found various "love letters" wrote by Jackson, to the accuser.

Edited by Downhome

They're now saying that Jackson had a breakdown on the plane and had to be sedated. He's also been demanding to be flown to South America to escape the charges.

When the searched "Neverland", they also found various "love letters" wrote by Jackson, to the accuser.

Yeah, that sounds like an innocent man.