TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aero

Royal Rumble 2004...

Actually, it is going to be in the Wachovia Center as opposed to the Spectrum. Thank God. The Wachovia Center is beautiful and I don't need to go back to the Spectrum ever again.

The Phantoms (minor league hockey) have a game on the 25th in the Spectrum. And JHawk, the Spectrum is mainly up for the Phantoms. It works out well to have an extra facility for other events, but if the Phantoms weren't around they would probably bring it down and just move the statue.

Figured I would throw the ticket info, since a few people were interested.

They go on sale Dec. 20th at 10:00am

$300, $90, $65, $50, $35, $25

And it is at the Wachovia Center

Good, December 20th. Just enough time to get enough money after Christmas Shopping to buy another wrestling event ticket.

Course, bummer for all you Philly area last minute Christmas shoppers.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I don't see why they would expect poor ticket sales because 1. It's in Philly & 2. It's the Rumble.

As long as they don't go back to wherever the hell they were last year.

I was at the 2003 Royal Rumble, which was in Boston. The crowd was great, BTW. We just booed the hell out of Steiner, since he put on one of the worst performances I had ever seen in my life. We gave Benoit a damn standing ovation after losing, so I think the crowd was superb when they actually gave us a reason to get loud.

I am going to be looking $90 section, $300 is just silly. And people are looking at it the wrong way. Use a credit card to get the tickets, then you can use money received for Christmas for the tickets. Instead of having to spend money right before Christmas.

And I would imagine the crowd will be very similar to last year, which is a good thing. Of course if the Eagles are still in the playoffs you will likely hear chants instead of the boos reigned down on Steiner/HHH last year.

So January 25th look for a guy in a Jeremy Roenick third Flyers jersey.

Yep, exactly the answers that I thought that I would get.

It would be pretty funny if Gowan did win the Rumble on that technicality though, but I wont go into that again because I know there was a 6 or 7 page thread about it.

Man, who would pay 300 bucks to see the Royal Rumble? Even if they put Benoit vs. Brock on, is that really worth 300 bucks to see live? By the way, the Boston crowd last year was great--the standing ovation was a moment I'll remember for a long time.

Man, who would pay 300 bucks to see the Royal Rumble?

Me, if just for the free chair.

Oh, and I know who's winning the ROyal Rumble:

snow2.jpg

"I'm Mr. White Christmas...I'm Mr. Snow..."

The answer is clearly Glacier

Nah, that's who Snow Miser will feud with from WrestleMania on.

Their feud will culminate at Summerslam...where they both melt into puddles of water in the ring.

...which at that point, Jericho slides into the ring, puts his feet in both puddles, and gets the win over both, becoming the champion.

It appears it is nowhere near a sell-out. There are sets of 2 seats in the first few rows left. Great job of me buying tickets to put on eBay, huh? Probably get stuck with them.

Yep, 300 bucks.

I believe that means I get a free chair with the deal.

Were you able to get your seat on the camera side?