TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

So who gets to job to the Cat next week?

Guest Choken One

Who said he was even gonna wrestle?

I got the impression he was just gonna dance...

Guest Choken One

That's the ONLY exception to bringing back the OLM.

That or a Legit Public Firing.

Guest Choken One

It's funny how everyone seemed to hate WCW from 99-01 but we can recall nearly every god damn thing that happened and have fond memories of it...

Except "THE DOG"...

It's funny how everyone seemed to hate WCW from 99-01 but we can recall nearly every god damn thing that happened and have fond memories of it...

Except "THE DOG"...

You have fond memories of WCW and the "great" angles of the Russo era..........you want to be all nostaglic about the good times......well remember this and that.....that's enough.

I'd say Shannon Moore, with Hardy gone jobbing is all he'll likely be used for. No way it'll be Kanyon or Ultimo or someone like that, that would require them being on the actual Smackdown show, and you know we can't have that happening.

The Cat should challenge anyone to a dance off and the OLM should come out for laughs.

CAT: You a one legged man fool, you can't dance like the Cat..*dances*..all you do is hop around..*imitates OLM and gets attacked for it*

I've got a brain freeze going here and it's driving me nuts, who is the OLM?

I can't see them having anyone job to Miller. He's an entertaining performer but horrid in the ring. Of course that never stopped them before so I'll say they'll give Kanyon his semi-annual Smackdown appearance.

Guest ligerbomb03

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Ultimo Dragon jobbed to the fucking Cat next week.

:angry:

Cat comes out and challenges anyone to a dance off. Michael Cole excepts and beats Cat. Cat gets mad and attacks Cole which then Tazz sneaks up and put the Tazzmission on Cat. Cat leaves, goes back to the lockerroom, Bradshaw catches him and adds the final touches in the shower and we never hear from The Cat again.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I think Cat's gonna job next week. I think they know he's just there to be funny.

I've got a brain freeze going here and it's driving me nuts, who is the OLM?

It's short for one legged man i believe. And THE OLM is Zack Gowen.

Thanks