TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Lockdown Card - November 25th!

SWF Lockdown, November 25th!

Venue: The E Center, Salt Lake City, Utah!

Due Date: Tuesday, 10pm EST.

Send Stuff To: Grand Slam

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Wildchild© vs Charlie "Grappler" Matthews

The return of the Grappler brings the return of the success that has followed Charlie Matthews his entire career in the SWF. Of course,even with a good start out of the gates against "Ichiban," Matthews may be derailed by Wildchild and his 100+ day title reign. It's worth noting that the commissioner has passed over Janus' shot at Wildchild (for the moment), due to Bailey being occupied tonight, in order to make sure Wildchild truly fights for his record reign. (translation: I was asked to book a title match.)

Rules: Huh?

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

Linchpin vs Stryke

The fomer ICTV, tag-team and Hardcore champion makes a shock reappearance here on Lockdown, as he faces off against the ominous, brooding (yet smartly dressed) Linchpin in his sophmore SWF contest. Reeling off a debut defeat, can the man with the mafia ties make deja-vu?

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4750

Send To: Suicide King

ICTV No.1 CONTENDERSHIP

NO-DQ MATCH

Annie "Ichiban" Onita vs Ejiro Fasaki

"Ichiban" has not been ichiban lately. However, the former ICTV champion gets a chance to regain a title she last held under the mask of Beezel. The only thing in her way is one half of the SWF tag team champions, Ejiro Fasaki, who has failed in repeated efforts to get his own hands on the ICTV title. In a foresightful move, the Commissioner has elected to have this match as no-DQ, knowing it's always good to 'level the playing field' when Ejiro Fasaki is in any kind of important match.

Rules: No disqualifications, pinfalls and submissions are the only way to win, but only apply in the ring.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH

Mak Francis vs The HVille Thugg

He's big, he's angry, he's black, and he's back in action. And with stuff like that, I should be making movie taglines for Paramount. Ahem. Anyway, SWF Hall of Famer and arguably the most dominant wrestler in SWF history, the HVille Thugg, has recuperated his injures... again. And looks to the SWF... again, after putting his wild younger brother Bastion firmly in his place. This is not the sort of thing Mark Stevens was really looking forward to, butputting his personal issues aside, he has given Thugg a formidable but fair opponent to try and soldify himself with a win over. Mak Francis, the Franchise, is yet another recently re-debuted SWF star. He fell off track with a chance to earn a shot at the big prize, but a victory over HVT would certainly go far to earn him another...

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 5750

Send To: Grand Slam

TAG MATCH

Terrence "The Ferre... erm, Janus" Bailey and Dace Night vs Va'aiga and "The Sinner" John Duran

Since his return a short while ago, it has been Terry Bailey, Janus, the only Trinity member capable of standing up to the viscious and blackened Va'aiga. Fighting fire with fire appears to be mildly effective, as Va'aiga has been hesitant to engage Janus... so far. On Lockdown, he'll team up with stablemate Dace Night to take on the Badass Maori... who, oddly enough, is not alone. What of this strange new relationship with John Duran? And will it be able to give Va'aiga yet another victory over his former allies?

Rules: Standard tag match.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Suicide King

MAIN EVENT

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

TABLES MATCH

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher© vs Xstasy

The Perfect Drug vs The Superior One. A match no doubt considered little more than a far-off dream contest a few months ago becomes a reality on Lockdown. Xstasy has hidden nothing about his one and only goal in the SWF: the world title. The climb to the top of the mountain has been long and arduous for X, and he has slipped several times, but now he is once again just inches from the goal that has eluded him for so long. However, it's not going to be easy, especially against the winningist superstar in SWF history... or considering the interesting stipulation.

Rules: Tables match. First man to be put through one table by his opponent is declared the winner and champion. The match does NOT end, however, if a competitor goes through a table under their own power.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Grand Slam

Edited by realitycheck

Shouldn't Annie vs Ejior be for the No 2. Contendership? As I won the No 1. at A2A

Or is there a triple threat in my future?

Apart from that, the card is kicking. The tag match is just going to be a war!

Guest Evolution

Janus/Dace/Va'aiga: Please hold for writing until I make a change to my stats.

Especially you, Janus, I know you're already 2K in, but hold on.

Guest Evolution
SWF Storm 11-21-2003

SWF Smarkdown 12-1-2003

Did the WFCC have a meeting and decide to move up Smarkdown (or Lockdown, rather) to the 25th, or did GS just fuck up?

Janus/Dace/Va'aiga: Please hold for writing until I make a change to my stats.

Especially you, Janus, I know you're already 2K in, but hold on.

:unsure:

Me? 2k in already? Naaaaah.

S'only 1k. ;)

First man to go through one table is declared the winner and champion. The match does NOT end, however, if a competitor goes through a table under their own power.

I'll assume that's "first man to put his opponent through a table" etc.

Edits, since I made this whilst really tired:

Janus - Yes.

Dace - Damnit, I knew I forgot something. Possibly; I thought there was a number 1 contender's vacancy.

Duran - Mark forgot a show there, yeah.

Tom - Yes, obviously. I'll clean that up.

-Z

Card Quotes to live by:

"the HVille Thugg, has recuperated his injures... again."

"butputting his personal issues aside"

I didn't know you could hold a golf club with your ass. :P

In a rarely seen event, Stryke has shown up and written a match. Around about 1000 words under the word limit, but i'm happy enough with it, adding more would just be unneccessary filler. Muzz will likely smoke me though.

No, in fact, I didn't skip a show. King and I decided that it would be a good idea to skip this Lockdown when we made this schedule because of the Thanksgiving Holiday. Not so much because we thought it would be difficult for people to write for Lockdown, but because we thought it might be difficult for people traveling over the Holiday to get a match in for Smarkdown.

::Grumble:: What's the point of me doing these schedules if no one pays attention to them?

Guest Goodear

*** The only thing in her way is one half of the SWF tag team champions, Ejiro Fasaki, who has failed in repeated efforts to get his own hands on the ICTV title. ***

Uhm, no. I've never even had a shot at the ICTV title and was maybe in one of those multi-man contenders matches like before the first Justice and Rule tag title reign.

Guest Evolution
No, in fact, I didn't skip a show. King and I decided that it would be a good idea to skip this Lockdown when we made this schedule because of the Thanksgiving Holiday. Not so much because we thought it would be difficult for people to write for Lockdown, but because we thought it might be difficult for people traveling over the Holiday to get a match in for Smarkdown.

Perhaps Smarkdown can become a promo show, or we can just bypass it completely for Storm on the 5th so that us Americans can come back whenever before December 1st and still have time to write.

Guest Goodear

I wrote against Danny a couple of times but I think that was when he had the US Strap or was in between belts.

Or I have an INCREDIBLY messed memory.

Guest Suicide King

Let this be an important lesson for all of CC. You are all idiots, except for me. Damned buttputters.

I wrote against Danny a couple of times but I think that was when he had the US Strap or was in between belts. 

Or I have an INCREDIBLY messed memory.

If I recall correctly, I defended the U.S. title against you around the time you first got bumped. It's the one that ended with the Powerbomb.

The second time we met it was a submission match, right after I jobbed the title to Francis. I know that for sure, because I can remember ending the match with J.D.'s Avenage so that I didn't overkill the Juji-Gatame(which got two falls in the Iron Man match with Francis).

So you had one U.S. Title match against me.

This goes back to the Genesis Awards, where everyone seemed to confuse my U.S. title defenses (the Annie, Francis, and Ejiro matches) with my ICTV regin(which I only defened once against Wildchild).