TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

*ahem*

Guest cobainwasmurdered

No I am not dead.

I've been in rehab for the last month. I've lost my job and have been transferred to a rehab ward is Surrey hospital. I should be able to go home in a week or so.

I'm sorry for any problems this has caused. I hope everyone is doing well.

I never pass up the chance to take credit, so I'll mention that I made his sig. Yeah, just added some words, but whatever.

CWM,

get better, buddy.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
They have the internet in rehab?

Who cares how he got access to the internet. And honestly, you shouldn't be so fucking cheeky with your questioning.

They have the internet in rehab?

Who cares how he got access to the internet. And honestly, you shouldn't be so fucking cheeky with your questioning.

Oh excuse me.......anyways I repeat....they let you have the internet in rehab?

I thought it was like prison with nature walks.

For some reason I picture you more of hanging out at a bus stop selling crack to middle schoolers than handlin' yo bizness in the hood IDRM.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Mind if I ask what you've been put in there for? Just curious, is all...

I'm guessing booze, or meth.

Guest evenflowDDT

Geez! I hope things get and go better soon man. Sorry to hear you're in rehab, but then, I'd rather you be in there than hurting yourself :(

Why are you asking again? I already answered you. They have the internet in prison too, and if you was from the streets like me, you'd know that.

Well I'm not from the streets. I'm from the suburbs. And yes I'm happy I'm not from the streets thank you very much.

And I was asking again more in response to Banky acting like I was asking a scathing and hurtful question. Which I'm not. I honestly was wondering how he accessed the internet...I didn't know they had it in rehab.

Excuse me for being inquisitive.

Edited by The Mighty Damaramu

Guest TheOneandOnlyPosterOfTheYear

I have never seen a rehab with internet access.

Guest TheOneandOnlyPosterOfTheYear
I have never seen a rehab with internet access.

then your rehab sucks

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Best wishes, CWM. Get well soon. Unless you did something and you're being forced to take rehab. In that case, do your time and then step out and have some fun.

BTW, I did 2 months in jail and I had no internet! How the hell does prison get the 'net and not jail?

Dave, I hope you get better soon, man. My buddy got addicted to heroin over the summer, and it was really hard for me to look at him, and I know the battle that he had to go through to get clean. I hope everything turns out for the best, buddy.

Jon

Guest FrigidSoul

I don't know you but I do know how hard it is to break away from drugs and be in rehab/hospital. Especially that first night when you basically go into extreme withdrawels and do nothing but sweat. Hang in there man