TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
treble

"Homosexuality Should Be Outlawed"

Granted, I won't deny his charisma and his popularity, but he was a very polarizing figure: He was either loved or hated by those who were around during his terms and the repurcussions both good and bad of those terms in office are still felt to this day.

22 Minutes >>>> KITH and RCAF

Talking To Americans>>>>>>Greatest Thing Ever

Man Americans can be so stupid at times.

Most of the people do like Trudeau, but I thought Laurier and Pearson was probably the best two PM this country has ever had. Its just Trudeau popularity, and basically well liked by almost everyone is. I think Trudeau was probably the last good PM we had in ages IMO.

You could say the same thing about Canadians.

There are lots of stupid people everywhere

no no no...

you have to watch the show to see how stupid some people really are.

Most of the people do like Trudeau, but I thought Laurier and Pearson was probably the best two PM this country has ever had. Its just Trudeau popularity, and basically well liked by almost everyone is. I think Trudeau was probably the last good PM we had in ages IMO.

1. Go to Alberta.

2. Mention Pierre Trudeau. (Optional: Mention National Energy Program.)

3. Duck.

I haven't read the article, but I agree with the title. Homosexuality should be banned. Its bad, wrong, and Ughhhh(well, the men's way only; the women are HOT, well the women who are actually lesbians are ugly mahly dikes anyways).

I prefer the man on woman relationship. Heterosexuality all the way! And if we can't get rid of homosexuality, can we at least get rid of their bitching? I was watching Ultimate Albums for the Marshall Mathers LP and these GLAAD people kept complaining over his lyrics! Well, boo-hoo! :P

I hope he's kidding but after reading that, I just had to check his personal info and wasn't the least bit surprised to see his age. I doubt he's joking. Stupid, close-minded fucks like you are perfect example of how much dumber each generation is getting. I'm only a few years older than you, but christ, grow up you dumb shit.

Guest JMA
I haven't read the article, but I agree with the title. Homosexuality should be banned. Its bad, wrong, and Ughhhh(well, the men's way only; the women are HOT, well the women who are actually lesbians are ugly mahly dikes anyways).

I prefer the man on woman relationship. Heterosexuality all the way! And if we can't get rid of homosexuality, can we at least get rid of their bitching? I was watching Ultimate Albums for the Marshall Mathers LP and these GLAAD people kept complaining over his lyrics! Well, boo-hoo! :P

Anyone who thinks homosexuality should be banned from society should be banned from this board. You can't put a "ban" of homosexuality. That would be fascism. And just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's wrong. Of course, this is all obvious...

Of course, I'm not saying heroin, cocaine, crack, etc. should be legal, but I am saying that calling homosexuality a possible cause of death is ludacris, and to deny somebody the right to lower their own life expectancy is immoral.

I don't disagree with the thought, but that's exactly what you're saying:

"When something is up to one person's own conscious decision, after they have thought (if even for only a second or less) about the positive and negative outcomes, then it should be legal."

If you make one exception, you can make many.

Anyone who thinks homosexuality should be banned from society should be banned from this board. You can't put a "ban" of homosexuality. That would be fascism. And just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's wrong. Of course, this is all obvious...

I don't like child rape and it's wrong.

Well at least in this country.

Guest JMA
I don't like child rape and it's wrong.

Well at least in this country.

Rape is wrong in ANY country. Violent crimes like rape and murder hurt civilized societies. I'm afraid I don't see your point.

A lot of people here in BC hate Trudeau as well. I'm not exactly his biggest fan, though I liked Chretien. Anyone who chokes out a silly protestor is good by my standards.

One thing you guys missed about the Libs: they hem and haw at every major issue, until the last possible second. Then they choose the view that the majority of Canadians agree with. And then they usually end up backtracking a bit to appease the rest. It's quite smart, yet very lame. Say what you will about the Alliance, but at least they stick to their guns.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Libs will win the next election. there's no doubt.

Canada doesn't have a single other party that has enough support to even come close to the Libs.

As a West Canadian I don't like most of the Prime Ministers because they ignore the West. Jean wasn't that bad, I liked him a hell of alot better than Treadeau.