cbacon

Happy?

Happy now?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Happy now?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm fine. Got a decent job, a full tummy, internet access, and a buzz. Can't complain.

Guest Black Tiger

Nope. Its the downside of depression (not that depression really has an upside), I can't actually think of the last time I was actually happy. It was probably when I was under the influence of Alcohol though.

A lady friend is supposed to hang out with me today, but she has a habbit on canceling on me, so I have my doubts.

Right now? No. Just dropped $1900 for a brake job on my car.

Holy SHIT.

They must have been fucked up pretty damn bad.

Guest T®ITEC

Yeah, I'm pretty good. Spending a lot of time with my friends lately... Very slowly starting to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life, as far as a career goes. Also getting closer to my freakin' diploma, at last. So I can't complain.

Right now?  No.  Just dropped $1900 for a brake job on my car.

Holy SHIT.

They must have been fucked up pretty damn bad.

Well, it was brakes, wheel bearings and struts, but yeah, not too good. Plus it was in Canadian money. But still.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh, that's like 5 bucks or some shit. Cheap canadian autos. Guffaw.

I recently had a total hardcore brake replacement done to my wheezing jaloppy, and it soaked me about 500 bucks, which was indeed more than I paid for the car. It runs like a champ, though, and has a hellish heater, so I'm keeping it through the winter at least.

Guest Retro Rob
It was probably when I was under the influence of Alcohol though.

YAY FOR ALCOHOL!!!

I'm feeling a little down right now. Gotta go out and do something.

I'm happy. Those that try to prevent it otherwise (including a supposed best friend who decided to be the Brutus to my Cesar) just get a bat in the knees for their trouble.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

So-so. College is really really starting to rain the nuggets and I had to admit a few things to my folks recently, but I've had worse. Putting up Christmas decorations with my folks tonight.

It was probably when I was under the influence of Alcohol though.

YAY FOR ALCOHOL!!!

I'm feeling a little down right now. Gotta go out and do something.

Son, you answer your own question here.

Guest JacK

An emphatic no, despite my recent scholarship aquisition . . . I've been happy once in the last 4 or 5 years, and that was through listening to Our Lady Peace alone all night.

An emphatic no, despite my recent scholarship aquisition . . . I've been happy once in the last 4 or 5 years, and that was through listening to Our Lady Peace alone all night.

So I guess all your real friends have already disposed of anything sharp in the house, nay town?

UYI

Guest JacK

Uhhh, no; if I was going to kill myself or anyone else, I certainly wouldn't use a knife to cut me/them; I don't really like that for some reason; I have no idea why. I can take being the pain that comes with being beaten up a fair bit, but not cut with a knife.

And think of how cut my lil sister would be, all little and stuff.

The only thing that's really getting me down right now its sorting out my university application. With stuff like this, I just keep putting it off and get depressed about it, I never learn.

I'm happy. Those that try to prevent it otherwise (including a supposed best friend who decided to be the Brutus to my Cesar) just get a bat in the knees for their trouble.

Someone tried to stab you? That's harsh.