TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

American troops shoot Iraqi child

Guest BDC

Given that child soldiers are showing up more and more, I don't think that this kid could really be looked at as a non-threat, despite what Duo wants to believe. Hell, even Time ran an article a while back about how children were great soldiers: they followed orders, they loved to kill, all the good stuff.

The fact that the soldier in question did what he did is commendable, but there was plenty of threat. Given that the Iraqis grow up in a more gun-toting society than the US does, it's not a stretch.

*was going to make a comment about all those African soldiers that haven't reached puberty yet but afraid to be called a RACIST because I'd want our soldiers to shoot and kill 7-year olds kids from the Congo, too, if they posed a threat to our troops...* :ph34r:

Edited by kkktookmybabyaway

*was going to make a comment about all those African soldiers that haven't reached puberty yet but afraid to be called a RACIST because I'd want our soldiers to shoot and kill 7-year olds kids from the Congo, too, if they posed a threat to our troops...* :ph34r:

I think you could do with that chip shooting off your shoulder.

OK, since Marney had to explain what "irony" was to you a while back, I'll gladly explain the context of my previous post.

I was just relating back to earlier in the thread when dipship Duo called me a racist because I dared make a "Iraqi growing up to become a suicide bomber crack."

Do we understand now, or do I have to draw you a picture little man?...

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Because you can't just go out to your local Turbans'R'Us and buy a gun of that magnitude. Its a military rifle and one often used by Al-Queda, The Iraqi Military, and the Somalian Military. They give you one after your intial training in those terrorist militiant groups

Are you kidding? The AK-47 is the single most common automatic weapon on the planet. Hell, it might be more common than any semi-automatic weapon. The things were (and are) manufactured in mass quantity by the Russians and Chinese. They're immensely cheap, pretty reliable as far as a dime a dozen assault rifle goes, and could've killed that soldier dead if the kid would've pulled the trigger. Doesn't matter if he was 7 or 70.

OK, since Marney had to explain what "irony" was to you a while back, I'll gladly explain the context of my previous post.

I was just relating back to earlier in the thread when dipship Duo called me a racist because I dared make a "Iraqi growing up to become a suicide bomber crack."

Do we understand now, or do I have to draw you a picture little man?...

You mean when she tried to explain away on your behalf an unfunny racist remark as being a satirical little post critiqing such attitudes which came drenched in irony? Do you really put that much careful thought into your one-liners? Of course you fucking don't and unless that hypocritical bitch (let me just look that up in a dictionary!) can read your feeble mind her opinion on what you meant by your words is worthless. Even from you that 'explanation' would hardly be credible but if you can't defend yourself and have to rely on somebody who quite openly shares similar views serving a load of bollocks in your defence you look as guilty as a puppy sitting beside a pile of poo. Witless xenophobe? I nailed you in two fucking words and you know it so you can drop trying very badly to be a smartass and shut the fuck up.

Wait a sec, that suicide bomber remark was just a 'crack'? You mean it wasn't a subtle parody of a stereotypically ignorant statement designed to expose and thus help eradicate racial prejudice? My sincere apologies you cunt.

You really do have a big chip on your shoulder you know, that must be the 1000th time you've whined about being called a RACIST, as you so amusingly type it.

Guest FrigidSoul
Because you can't just go out to your local Turbans'R'Us and buy a gun of that magnitude. Its a military rifle and one often used by Al-Queda, The Iraqi Military, and the Somalian Military. They give you one after your intial training in those terrorist militiant groups

Are you kidding? The AK-47 is the single most common automatic weapon on the planet. Hell, it might be more common than any semi-automatic weapon. The things were (and are) manufactured in mass quantity by the Russians and Chinese. They're immensely cheap, pretty reliable as far as a dime a dozen assault rifle goes, and could've killed that soldier dead if the kid would've pulled the trigger. Doesn't matter if he was 7 or 70.

They can get ahold of them over there easily yes, but they don't just hand them out like flyers. Kids do their training and then are presented with one

Do you really put that much careful thought into your one-liners?

I don't ponder posts in front of my computer screen for hours on end, but quite a few of my quips do have (or attempt to) have layered meanings.

Of course you fucking don't and unless that hypocritical bitch (let me just look that up in a dictionary!) can read your feeble mind her opinion on what you meant by your words is worthless.

As opposed to your feeble words. And your opinion is recorded as gospel around here -- duly noted.

Even from you that 'explanation' would hardly be credible but if you can't defend yourself and have to rely on somebody who quite openly shares similar views serving a load of bollocks in your defence you look as guilty as a puppy sitting beside a pile of poo.

So you're saying I PM'ed Marney and asked her to defend my honor? Damn you're good. (I'm hoping she shortly gets my PM regarding this post soon because I'm about ready to have a breakdown.)

Witless xenophobe? I nailed you in two fucking words and you know it so you can drop trying very badly to be a smartass and shut the fuck up.

Riiight. Boy, that sure shut me up. From what I remember just about everyone called you out for being the stupid piece of shit that you are. I doubt you could nail anyone or anything in this world unless it involved $50, a back alley and a paper bag.

Wait a sec, that suicide bomber remark was just a 'crack'?

Yes it was.

You mean it wasn't a subtle parody of a stereotypically ignorant statement designed to expose and thus help eradicate racial prejudice?

No it wasn't.

My sincere apologies you cunt.

Apology accepted you twat.

You really do have a big chip on your shoulder you know, that must be the 1000th time you've whined about being called a RACIST, as you so amusingly type it.

Actually, you little bitch, I take great pride in being called a racist, etc. on this board, especially by little shits like youself. If I was to whine about being labeled as such, I wouldn't do it in the open air of this message board -- I would PM a mod about it (right after I PM Marney, of course).

As much as I would like to honor those that wish this thread to become aborted, which is what your mother should have done with you after just a few months in the womb (sadly, there's no layered meaning here), I just can't get enough of your posts.

I do hope this doesn't affect the Christmas present I'm sure to receive from you...

Edited by kkktookmybabyaway

HEY!! THere is a person burning a cross in that sig...

You ~RACIST!!!!!

well...either that or...

you ~CROSSIST!!!

Either way...screw you buddy....

Guest FrigidSoul

Nobody ever thinks about the fire's rights. The fire shouldn't have to burn cruddy skulls and some cross.

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE FIRE?!

Guest MikeSC
Nobody ever thinks about the fire's rights. The fire shouldn't have to burn cruddy skulls and some cross.

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE FIRE?!

And why are there no non-dorks in that picture?

Do ONLY geeks like to hold candles and burning skulls for no reason?

GEEKIST!

-=Mike

I'm so fucking tired of the way these threads operates:

kkk: pseudo-racist statement lol

Someone else: You fucking racist. Look what you just wrote!

kkk: I didn't really mean it. But woe is me, because I am a RACIST!

**five hours later of kkk playing up the mock drama and going on parody about what a horriblef person he is**

kkk: ...And maybe if I wasn't such a huge RACIST~! I would have known how wrong it is blah blah blah...

Jobber: This thread is quickly going nowhere.

kkk: Well, I'm just joking.

Marney: I've been in Pakistan met Muslim people so I'm an authority on all this and I think I'll try and discuss something different and tie it in to this thread as relevant. Maybe I'll call a few people cretins to make my opinion seem more thought-out and superior to theirs.

Jobber: k guys I'm leaving this thread now, bye.

kkk: Ahahahahaha even though you said you were leaving, you're still reading. Who cares if you haven't posted jack shit since the above post? In my mind you haven't really left! What a great oppertunity to post LOL2003!

TheMikeSC: Sup.

kkk: Nothing except that I am a horrible RACIST~!!~!~~~~~ that should be tried and killed for unspeakable crimes of RACISM. Didn't you know that making exxagerations in jest of people based on their ethnicity is RACIST~?!

Anorak: Dude. You sound as bad as Michael Savage.

kkk: No, I'm not.

Anorak: Yeah you are.

kkk: No, I'm not.

Ripper: I know how to change font size.

Jobber: I shall now attempt to summarize this thread in shallow in horribly simplified statements that are not to exceed three sentences.

In conclusion, I can only hope that kkk will eventually realize that drawing conclusions on people you don't know because of their ethnicity, culture, or environment will spark people to become offended. Even if you don't really mean it.

Such is the harsh life in a world caught in the IRON GRIP OMG of political correctness

Jobber, I'm sad that you didn't include me in there.

Powerplay: I don't know what is going on, but Jobber and Tyler here so I tagged along.

...go pretend to get shot, asshole.

Murderer.

OMG FLAME BAITING OUTSIDE THE FLAME BAITING FOLDER!!11!

(Y)!

You still remember :wub:!