TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kirk angel

HHH face turn

It looks to me like WWE started it this past Monday by having JR question where he was during the main event. I wouldn't be surprised to so some mini confontation if HHH is on Raw this week and then see Evolution turn on him at the ppv.

Where've you been? JR frequently questions where HHH is whenever he's not on TV. I see what you're getting at, but it's not like they haven't talked about him again and again whenever he's not on TV.

Guest Choken One

The closest thing to showing ANY signs of facedom is offering to pay for Lita to strip...

Guest PowerPB13

The first thing I thought when HHH wasn't out there for the main event was whether they might be selling that Triple H is afraid of Kane(or Goldberg, or both).

Then common sense set in.

-Patrick

Guest M. Harry Smilac

He's gonna come back next week and begin his WMXX program with Mick Foley over the fact that Mick gave Kane a title shot before Armageddon.

I think the face turn is out the window for now unless it happens and Kane takes over as the leader of Evolution.

Guest Breetai
Where've you been? JR frequently questions where HHH is whenever he's not on TV. I see what you're getting at, but it's not like they haven't talked about him again and again whenever he's not on TV.

Where's Poochie?

Guest CronoT

All the of part-time and full-time HHHaters know where he is whenever he's not on TV.

Rumor is he was on location taping another part of that movie Daddy is funding.

Guest Bottled Black

First post. :headbang:

I'm sure I won't any friends with this comment but if his face run is similar to the D-X wise-ass HHH, Then I might actually enjoy it. But I'm sure it won't be..

There's only 2 reasonable explanations for HHH jobbing 3 PPV's straight (Unforgiven, Survivor Series, Armageddon).

1. He's compensating for his marriage into the McMahon family.

2. He's going to go away for a while.

1 has potential, but it never really stopped him when was engaged or going out with Steph, so it sorta falls through.

2, however, is probably the most likely. From this he can either

-come back as a face, thus washing away all of his recent heel losses, since he'll get the big welcome back pop ala 01 (when he interfered on Austin/Angle - he was gone away for a short period of time before that IIRC). There are plenty of possibilities for this and it freshens up HHH's character (given that he has no one left on the face-side to feud with)

- come back as a heel.........

From this week's Observer -

An HHH update. His movie filming will be taking place in early December and again some in January. He did a radio interview where he said he though Michaels Hayes getting loaded and singing at his wedding was kind of cool and was made into a bigger deal than it was. From New Line sources, his stuff in Blade III with Wesley Snipes loooks good. They said he looks huge next to Snipes and the feeling is he has great on-screen prescence.

From this week's Observer -

An HHH update. His movie filming will be taking place in early December and again some in January. He did a radio interview where he said he though Michaels Hayes getting loaded and singing at his wedding was kind of cool and was made into a bigger deal than it was. From New Line sources, his stuff in Blade III with Wesley Snipes loooks good. They said he looks huge next to Snipes and the feeling is he has great on-screen prescence.

Of course he looks huge next to Snipes,HHHomo has gotten fat.

I sincerely hope and pray that they are not gonna do a Triple H/Foley match at WM. Unfortunately it seems like that is the route it seems to be going since Foley just showed up out of nowhere, and the first thing he does is "screw" HHH out of his title shot.

I sincerely hope and pray that they are not gonna do a Triple H/Foley match at WM. Unfortunately it seems like that is the route it seems to be going since Foley just showed up out of nowhere, and the first thing he does is "screw" HHH out of his title shot.

The match was a rumor and now the rumor that came out is that they won't be going with that match. They don't think Foley can get into shape and their matches won't live up to their great matches from 2000.

Foley/Triple H WMXX Match Now Not Likely

Posted By Ashish on 12.04.03

WWE not confident two can reach level of past matches...

After weeks of talk that Mick Foley would return to the ring at WrestleMania XX for a match against Triple H, it appears that WWE has turned against the idea. Right now, if WWE decides to involve Foley at the show, it will likely be in a tag team match or as a special ref.

The reason for the turn against Foley/Triple H is that most feel Foley will not be able to get back into "ring shape." Triple H is also in nowhere near the condition he was in when he and Foley had their classic matches. Both Foley and Triple H are also somewhat against the idea of a rematch, feeling that it is best to not come and spoil the legacy of their past matches by trying to do another one.

Obviously things can change, but right now, WWE is no longer putting much stock in doing another Foley/Triple H match.

Credit: PWTorch.com VIP Audio Updates

I don't know about anyone else but, I'm glad it's not happening.