TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

New WWE Book

Bob'll probably look to preorder this as soon as he finds out.

"William Regal: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE S.)

William Regal, Neil Chandler "

*sigh* I guess that means another ghost-written book. If it's not being written by the actual wrestler, why bother? Especially when likely what happened is that the writer and wrestler hung out for a day or so, and the book was written from that.

It still could be quite interesting. If it covers the Hogan promo, thoughts on the Real Man's Man gimmick, and gives a little bit of dirt, it could be an interesting read.

Chapter 14: Why I potatoed Bill Goldberg and why I liked it.

Oooh yeah, I forgot about that. Although, with Billy on the payroll, I doubt it would be brought up.

Chapter 20: Meeting Bob Barron

Chapter 21: Meeting Bob Barron (again)

Chapter 22: When fans find out your address...

I look forward to the book- Regal's a very witty guy and has lived a very interesting life filled with many ups and just as many downs

The question is, which will sell less copies..........this book or Moolah's?

Where is Flair's book, where is Vince's book?

I believe Flair has a book coming out next year (see insert in Ric Flair Collection)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

29. I got AIDs from Barron.

All kidding aside, I'd probably borrow the book from a friend, because Im not really a Regal fan, but I never really heard much "backstage" stuff from him so it might be interesting.

If he ever does a shoot interview (if not already), I'd probably buy that first.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Regal did a shoot interview a long time ago- RFVideo has it. I heard it has poor sound quality so I'm not gonna even bother with it.

Damn. If it was recent with good sound I'd buy a copy, but alas not.

And what is this I hear about Regal "potatoing" Goldberg?

Regal did a shoot interview a long time ago- RFVideo has it. I heard it has poor sound quality so I'm not gonna even bother with it.

In a match with Goldberg in which he was supposed to be jobbing, Regal, apparently pissed about the job, unloaded with shoot punches and kicks to Goldberg.

Regal got fired because of it IIRC.

In a match with Goldberg in which he was supposed to be jobbing, Regal, apparently pissed about the job, unloaded with shoot punches and kicks to Goldberg.

Ha.

Still worth the pink slip.

Was this Nitro? Because I have the Regal/Goldberg Nitro match, and I don't remember seeing that at all. In fact, Regal was trying to run FGB through a little wrestling exhibition like that stint he used to do at the county fairs, and Goldberg kept messing it up by trying to get out, headbutt the guy, etc.

I was marking out, an actual *GOOD* FBG match!